Chapter 08-"Murderer"

"Gyeong-su..."

Gyeong-su wiped his nose to see what they were all looking at, blood. He's hands started to shake.

"I told you didn't I? You still think I'm wrong?"

("Impossible! I was there. I was with him. He wasn't bit. He wasn't scratched by the zombie. So How? Unless...")

Dahlia had many thoughts racing through her mind. ("What if you really get infected by touching a zombie? Wait, if that was true then I would've already turned by now...")

Dahlia carefully went to Gyeong-su and rested on his forehead, Cold. She rested her hand on his neck, Cold. She took his hand and checked for a pulse, none. Her eyes went wide as she stepped back.

"Lia, what's wrong?"

"He's cold. He's really cold" She answered pulling Jee-ah behind.

Gyeong-su watched as his vision started to blur and his surroundings turning red. His hands turning pale like the corpse's skin. Veins becoming visible.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong with me? Something's wrong?"

"It's not true" Cheong-san didn't want to believe that his best friend is infected.

"Come on. Get rid of him. Get rid of him now!" Na-yeon shouted hitting Joon-yeong's back.

"I'm not--"

[Ji-min]"--Gyeong-su, stay where you are"

[On-jo]"Stay back"

Gyeong-su couldn't believe it himself. He didn't want to believe it.

"I'm sorry, Gyeong-su. Please stay back" On-jo said

In a shaky voice Gyeong-su asked..."I've turned, right? Cheong-san what do I do? Jee-ah...?"

[Cheong-san]"No, no. This doesn't make sense. Why would you..."

On-jo went over to get him but he only shrugged her hands off.

"This cannot be true. Why would you suddenly..."

"Gyeong-su... I don't understand.. Jee-ah slowly started to walk to him. "You're not- this wasn't supposed happen. You were...."

Jee-ah and Cheong-san went over and was about to reach for him but Gyeong-su backed away.

"Stay away. Don't come any closer!" Bones started cracking.

("The infected human feels immense fear...") Dahlia quickly grabbed Jee-ah's arm and yanked Cheong-san's. She managed to take Jee-ah away but Cheong-san didn't move. He only watch as his friend began to turn.

"Hey, kid c'mon"

[Na-yeon]"What are you doing? We need to take him out. We're all gonna die!"

"What... What's happening? Fuck"

Na-yeon hurriedly took out the the thing that was keeping the close. "Get out. I said get out!"

"Shut the fuck up! I'll leave by myself. I'll leave. I'll leave on my own"

"Kid. Gyeong-su, just calm down. Take deep breaths... If you don't wanna die, calm down okay?" Just calm..." Dahlia was about to pat him_

"Stop! Don't get near me!" He warned. "Why would I bite you? We're supposed to be fucking friends. We're friends" He sobbed.

Everyone but be sad, Na-yeon felt guilty for some reason. Some even cried, Dahlia had tears swelling up her eyes but she refused to let them fall. Not when everyone can see.