Chapter 07-"Pointing hands"

"Gyeong-su, you're bleeding" Everyone stared at him.

"I am?" He wiped his hand on his nose and there really was blood. "Right. It's because Su-hyeok hit me with a fucking mop"

"Stay back. Stay where you are" Na-yeon ordered. "You were bitten, weren't you, Gyeong-su?"

"I wasn't. I wasn't. Didn't you see Su-hyeok hit me?"

Jee-ah went to Gyeong-su's side. "Hey, why are you guys acting like he's infected?"

"Because he was!"

"Stop. He wasn't" The others were expecting Dahlia to be protective of Jee-ah and pull her away from Gyeong-su but she did the opposite.

Instead, Dahlia stood Infront of Gyeong-su as if trying to protect him from the others.

[Na-yeon]"Ya. Why are you siding with him? He's dangerous. Kill him!"

"Why should I?"

"Because he was bit!"

"What is your fucking problem with me?" Gyeong-su was about to approach Na-yeon but Jee-ah held him back.

"Don't. You'll seem more like a threat. Just ignore what she says and calm down. If you fight with her now, it'll only make matters worse"

"You were bitten! What are you two doing? Get away from him" Na-yeon continued to accuse him.

"Jee-ah, check his temperature if he's warm or cold" Dahlia ordered

She did as she was told. "He's warm"

"I-sak got a nosebleed just before she turned. On-jo, you saw it right? That's the same thing that happened with I-sak" Na-yein tried convincing the other.

[Ms. Park]"Gyeong-su"

"I told you, I wasn't--"

"Shhh kid, quiet. Let Jee-ah do the talking"

"Ms. Park, everyone. Before I-sak turned, her body temperature was low and she was cold, right On-jo?Gyeong-su isn't"

"Yes--"

"What's that got to do with this?!"

"Low body temperature is one of the symptoms to know if someone is infected. You can even ask Lia, she knows about this"

"Is it true, Dahlia ?" Ms. Park asked

"Yes. I was also near him and I can confirm that he wasn't bit"

[Na-yeon]"She's probably just saying that to keep him alive"

"Do you think I would lie in order to save someone that could possibly be a threat to Jee-ah? I'm literally the one killing zombies here and you think I would make an exception to anyone? No!"

"See. I told you I wasn't bit! Shit" Gyeong-su wiped his nose again.

[Na-yeon]"You're hand. Explain that. What is it?"

"I got it from the computer. Don't you see that?" Gyeong-su scoffed as everyone started to back away. "Don't you trust me?"

[Jee-ah]"He got that scar trying to save us all"

"Dahlia also tried to save us, why didn't she get hurt?"

"It's because I'm more careful and I have more experience in fighting" Dahlia simply stated.

Cheong-san walked over to his best friend,took his hand and examined it. "It's a scratch, not a bite mark. Whoever wants to check come look"

Everyone looked at Gyeong-su's scar to see if he really wasn't bit.