Chapter 03-"The Beginning"

"Mr. Lee-"

"What took you so long?" He questioned while typing on his laptop.

"Sorry. I ran into trouble"

"No matter. Come help me with this" They started to work in silence. Dahlia had been meaning to ask him something.

"Sir"

"Yes?"

"I found a group bullying two others. What should I do?"

"Have you reported them to the principal?"

"I have... But he only told me to not get involved"

~Previously~

"Sir. These students Myung-hwan, Chang-hoon, and Gwi-nam. There causing trouble and heavily bullying others"

The principal only clicked his tounge. "Those pesky brats again?! Look Dahlia, pretend that you saw nothing-"

"But sir-!"

"It's simply best to ignore some events"

"Well yes but-"

"LISTEN! You should not meddle with other people's business! It will only damage our school's and your reputation "

"I'll be the one damaging your face" Dahlia grumbled that only she could hear.

"What was that?"

"Nothing..."

"Forget you saw anything. You better take my advice girl. Dismissed!"

Without another word. Dahlia walked out of the office.

~End~

[Mr. Lee]"You see Dahlia. This is exactly why I created the virus. It was to help the weak defeat the strong"

"The same thing happened to your son right? Did the others also ignore the problem?"

He stopped what he was doing and sighed, agreeing to what Dahlia said. "Class is almost starting. You're free to go"

-Change Scenes-

Jee-ah was sitting beside Hee-su, using her phone texting with Dahlia. Dahlia had told her chat after class was done since her's already started.

She was bored out of her mind so instead of listening to her sister she decided to annoy by spamming her messages. She heard a groan from beside and saw her desk mate did not look too good.

"Hee-su, are you alright?" She asked, her voice full of concern. Though they weren't really that close she still considered her a good friend. And she cared for the wellbeing of her friends.

"I'm..fine" Hee-su's face showed discomfort but tried hiding it with a smile.

"Are you sur-"

"I..I'm really okay... Just an upset stomach..."

"Okay, well don't hesitate to ask for me help. I'd be happy to assist you" Jee-ah showed her a caring smile. Hee-su only hummed un response.

Jee-ah was minding her own business writing some note on a piece of paper. She walked over to Eun-ji's table since she wasn't their yet, used a tape and attached the note.

Dahlia had told her what happened this morning. She really wasn't much of a fighter, and even if she wasn't there, she still felt guilty not being able to do anything.

Even though it's not much she decided to atleast try and brighten up her day through a note.
("I hope it'll be enough to make her smile")

"You're the most perfect you there is. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."