Chapter 01-"Geniuses go Crazy"

They had a free time since classes had ended. Jee-ah looked out the window and saw her friends playing. "Hey, continue cleaning. You guys can have fun later"

"Yes ma'am!" They playfully saluted, making her smile. She inhaled the air making her cough when she smelled smoke.

Jee-ah looked down to see two students smoking. They looked at her terrified. She gave them close eyed smile.

"Since class had ended, I won't report you. Be sure to not smoke where people can see you" She advised, closing the window.

Jee-ah walked around supervising her peers and correcting them if they ever made a mistake.

"Vice prez!" Someone called out. A boy younger than her went over. "The president is holding a meeting about the upcoming culminating events"

"I see. Thank you for informing me, I'll be sure to tell the others" The council member excused himself  and left

Because of people like Jee-ah are part of the student body council, they have more influence than the principal himself.

_______

Yang Jee-ah, the student body vice-president. Next in line to take the role as president. She's the more carefree out of all the members of the student council.

A lot of people wonder how she got appointed to her role, all their questions were answered when she showed of her intellectual thinking and leadership skills.

_______

Dahlia was inside the school's gym training. She is currently a red belt in taekwondo. Her trainings usually start around 4:30pm and end in 6:00pm. At the age of five to ten she did Muay Thai before.

Even though she had changed and started learning taekwondo four years ago, these two combat sports are unlike each other so its a different experience.

Taekwondo focuses more on using your legs, while Muay Thai uses all the eight limbs. Promotions are near. She, and some others were preparing to move up from red belt to brown. Everything has to go perfect or else they won't qualify.

Their coach called Dahlia over since a teacher was asking for her.

"Coach" She called out.

"You're free to go Dahlia. A teacher asked you to meet him in the science lab" He informed.

"For what coach?"

"I don't know. Also there was some guy who kept on staring at you so I had to shoo him away, be careful" Her coach informed

"Thanks for telling me coach. I'll he sure to keep an I out"

"Anyways, good job on today's training. Keep up the good work." He gave her a thumbs up and dismissed her. Before she went to meet up with Mr. Lee she changed the upper part of her sweaty Dobok into a clean t-shirt and kept the pants on.

~Timeskip~

"Jee-ah!" I-sak and On-jo called out from afar waving their hands signaling her to come over. She did and went to them.

"Heeeey~ what's up?"

[I-sak]"Do you wanna come and eat with us?"

[Cheong-san]"I told you it hasn't opened yet"

"To where?"

"Cheong-san's mom said she's testing out a new recipe" On-jo answered.

"Are you coming too, Gyeong-su?"

"Of course!"

Cheong-san looked over at I-sak and asked "You're coming too?"

"Of course. You're mom asked On-jo to bring some friends"