Chapter 12-"Prepare for the worse"

[Hyo-ryung]"What can we do? On-jo and Cheong-san are really close... So are Dahlia and Jee-ah..."

On-jo was staring out of the window, still waiting for Cheong-san to come back.

"They're going out" Ji-min whispered.

"But she told me they're not"

Ji-min briefly looked at On-jo. "I'm telling you, they are. They're always together"

"Really?"

Ji-min moved her head to the side, adjusting her neck. "Dahlia and Jee-ah literally have a bond that no other can compare"

The girls continued to murmur with each other.

"Hey" Dae-su tap Su-hyeok's shoulder. "I need to tell you something"

"What?"

Dae-su and Woo-jin looked at each other then back at Su-hyeok. "Dahlia said she finds you cute--"

"Really? Did Dahlia really say that? Did she really say I'm cute?" Su-hyeok almost jumped out of his sit upon hearing what they said.

"Of course. Right Joon-yeong?"

"Yes. She also said you're a great guy" The said boy elaborated.

Upon hearing the information, Su-hyeok couldn't but smile widely as he gazed over to the sleeping figure of the girl. His smile slowly dropped when he saw fresh tears decorating Dahlia's cheeks.

He mentally slapped himself ("Now is not time for this! I can't be happy while she's sad")

Dahlia decides to take a short nap because it would make time pass by faster. All she had in mind was her dear sister. Her tears unconsciously slipped as she dreamed of her. "I'm sorry...."

~Timeskip~

Dahlia slowly raised her head back hoping that she'll see a face she had longed for. But to no avail. ("They're not back yet...")

She got up and started to walk towards the window where On-jo was standing. Her junior quickly wiped her tears away and sniffed since someone els was beside her.

"They're still not back..." Dahlia started.

"He's so stubborn. I told him not to go but he still did. Ever since we were kids, he just never lsitens"

"It's the same as Jee-ah. Always on her way making my life harder, worrying for her. I promised my mother that I eould always be their to protect her...."

On-ji sniffed wiping her nose, try her best not to cry.

"... But, they're not kids anymore, so I'm sure they're fine. And Cheong-san is pretty fast"

"Yeah..."

"You don't have to hold it in. You can cry" Dahlia wrapped her arm around On-jo giving her a side hug as she sobbed on her shoulder.

"Where do you think...they are now?"

"Who knows? If only we have a tracker or something. All we can do right now is hope for the best...."

"And prepare for the worse..." She quietly added.

Something lit up in On-jo's mind. She turned around and started walking to her classmate. "Joon-yeong. Didn't you mention that you science club made a drone?"

"Yeah. You want to look for Cheong-san with it"

"-Could we?"

"Well yeah, but it's in the science lab"