Chapter 06-"What a Rush!"

Dahlia and Su-hyeok were inside the art room as they hid from the zombies. They couldn't talk or make any sound at all or else the monsters could hear them.

Su-hyeok's eyes scanned the room. He tapped on Dahlia's shoulder and pointed at the window.

Dahlia understood what he meant and mouthed "Are you crazy?!" She wouldn't admit it but other than losing Jee-ah she also has a fear or heights.

Su-hyeok started moving getting near the window while Dahlia stayed behind. She really hated the idea of climbing out the window.

Dahlia watched as Su-hyeok quietly stood up but he bumped on a table causing the vase to fall, fortunately he caught.

However the pencil rolled out and hit the ground causing the zombies to look at him.

("Welp. We're busted") Dahlia stood up her eyes landing on the zombies. ("Two walking, one crawling. Three in total")

She went to the zombie closest to her and stabbed it on it's face she moved her hand now completely slicing it's head off. She felt a hand on her feet and was met with a disgusting face, she continuously stomped on the nape of it's neck.

While she was busy with the one on the floor she didn't see the third one going towards her. Luckily Su-hyeok grabbed the zombie from behind and threw it against the wall.

"C'mon" He took her hand but she was was still reculant about his plan. "We have to hurry. They'll get in soon"

She had no choice but to go with him. Su-hyeok felt Dahlia's grip tightened. "Hey are you okay?"

"Yeah... I'm just...afraidofheights!" Dahlia quickly admitted as she looked down embarrassed.

Su-hyeok lightly laughed. "What's this? Is the mysterious, force to be reckoned with, Yang Dahlia afraid of something? I thought she feared nothing" He teased.

Dahlia only smacked his arm. "Shut up, idiot. I'm still you're senior"

"Okay, noona"

"I said don't call me that!"
Su-hyeok's laugh slowly died when he saw Dahlia visibly shaking.

"Hey, it's okay. You're not gonna fall. I promise" They stared at each other's eyes. Su-hyeok felt like his heart would jump out of his chest anytime soon.

After sometime both of them finally went out the window as they held onto the frames.

("Don't look down. Don't look down") Dahlia kept on repeating those words on her head as they started walking sideways. Her eyes trailed downwards. ("Fuck! I looked down!")

"Cheong-san!"Su-hyeok called out to the guy below them who was holding onto the hose for dear life with a zombie holding on his foot. "Look down! Down, down, down"

"I know"

"She's got your foot, moron. Look!"

"I can see that"

"-Kick her off or something, idiot!"

"I'm trying"

"What the hell is taking so long? Hey. I'm coming down"

"No. Stay there"

Su-hyeok didn't listen to Cheong-san as he got ready to jump. "Dahlia, just wait there, okay?"

"What?!-"

[Cheong-san]"No. I said don't do it"

"I'm coming"

"Don't. Stay there"

"Oh shit"

Su-hyeok tried to climb across another window's edge slipping, almost falling in the process.