Backstory

I was sitting on the floor in my house's hallway. My parents were screaming at each other, again. I put on some old headphones and listened to music. I rested my head against the wall and just tried not to listen to them.

A few moments later my dad ran out of the house, not seeing me. I got up and walked over to mom. 'How long will he be gone?' I asked her. 'Not sure, don't care. Get me some cigs, will ya?' She asked me. I nodded and took some money from her. It was a monthly occasion that my father left. He would always come back after a week or two. I put on some boots and walked outside.

'Just some cigs please.' I asked the person tending the store. I put a coin on the counter. (In this story one coin is 10 bucks) the guy grabbed a pack and handed it over. I took it and walked outside. I opened the pack and took a cig out, lighting it soon after.

On the way back, i saw a pink haired girl walking with some blue haired girl. I waved at them. The blue haired girl waved back. 'Are you even old enough for that?' The pink haired one asked. I didn't respond and just blew out smoke. 'Old enough to the store tender.' I said. 'I'm Y/n.' I said to the girl. 'I'm Violet, but you can call me vi.' She responded. 'This is Powder.' She nodded towards the smaller girl. 'Cool drawings!' Powder said and pointed towards my arms. I always drew on them, for fun and to cover stuff. 'Thanks kiddo, do you want some as well?'

In Violets and Powders place, i were introduced to Mylo and Claggor. I still smelled like smoke and they questioned about it, but i didn't care.

I sat with Powder on her bed and she grabbed her markers. 'What do you want, kiddo?' I asked the girl. She started thinking. 'Uhm a sun! And a monkey, and a cat, and uhm..' she responded exitedly. I giggled and grabbed a yellow marker. I drew a small sun on her arm. I also gave it a face. 'I love it!' She said loudly. I giggled and gave her the rest of the drawings. 'I gotta go now.' I told the younger girl. 'Oh okay.. bye bye!' She said. I stood up and started to walk out. 'I'll walk with you.' Vi said. I nodded and waited for her to be ready.

Me and vi were walking towards my house. 'Thank you, for that. I've never seen her that excited in a long time..' Vi said. 'It's alright, I enjoy drawing on people anyways.' I said. 'How old are you?' She asked me. '14 and a half.' I answered quickly. I hated people asking you that, for no reason. She nodded. 'I'm 15. And powder is almost 14.' (Idk their real ages). I nodded.

Arriving at my house, mother was waiting by the door. 'There you are. Who's this?' She asked. I handed mother the cigarette pack and looked at Vi. 'This is my friend, Vi. I met her today.' I told mom. Vi nodded. 'The house is uhm, a mess at the moment. Can you stay with your friend? I need the space.' My mother asked you. I looked at Vi. 'No problem.. just get your stuff and I'll wait here.' She said. I walked inside and grabbed a spare set of clothes and some other stuff, such as my own cigs and a marker packet. I walked back out. 'I'll see you tomorrow, ma.' I said. She nodded and closed the door with a slam.

'Why does she need the space?' Vi asked me, while walking back. 'She's either cheating on dad or getting drunk. Its never save for me when that happens.' I responded. 'That's.. bad. I'm sorry.' Vi responded. 'They aren't in love, but it's okay. Two birthdays, am I right?' I said to her, trying to cheer her up a bit.

Back at their place, Powder greeted me with confusion. 'I thought you were leaving?' She asked. 'My mom said it would be fun to stay here for the night, what do you think?' I asked her, trying not to confuse her. She nodded excitedly. 'Yay!!' She yelled. 'We can do so much together! Like draw, and talk, and... everything!' She yelled more. I nodded. 'Let's draw some more, shall we?'

After Powder was covered in drawings, she begged me to do Vi as well. 'Please~ I wanna see her covered in drawing too!' She begged me. I giggled and looked at Vi. 'Fine..' she said and walked over to us. Powder immediately grabbed her arm and pulled her down, causing her to fall onto me. Vi slightly blushed.

I had covered Vi in drawings of cats, hearts, monkeys and smileys. Me and powder both giggled at this. 'Atleast I look good.' Vi said, flexing and laughing. I nodded in agreement. 'So- *laugh* hot~' I laughed. She slightly blushed at this. I saw this and paused for a moment. Then Powder got silent. I looked at her. 'What's wrong~?' I asked her. 'She's blushing at you~!!' Powder giggled. Vi gave her a serious look and giggled after. She had a giant smile on her face. 'She's in love!~' Mylo said laughing.

'Let's just make out then!' I jokingly said, while throwing my hands up. Vi agreed while laughing. Everyone in the room was laughing. I stood up and walked to Vi, still laughing. She blushed a bit more, now being a pink tint. 'Let's kiss, if you want~' i asked her, giggling. She was most definitely flustered. 'Only for the jokes.' She responded. 'Nothing for real, okay?' She said. I nodded. Then she nodded. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back. Her lips were soft, surprisingly. I over exaggerated kissing her, making it look more joking like then real. I pulled back and looked at her. She was blushing like crazy.

When powder, Mylo and Claggor were asleep, I was laying on the couch talking to Vi. You were both laughing at random stuff, since it was like 11PM. 'Y-you should wash off the drawings!' I said, laughing. 'I probably should~' She responded. She giggled. 'Soo.. was I your first kiss?~' She asked me. I nodded. 'Was I yours?' I asked her. She nodded. 'Well, cheers to that!' I said and jumped up, laughing. 'It was only jokes though, wasn't it?' She asked. I nodded. 'Unless you wanted it to be real.~' I said jokingly. 'Nah, I'm all in for jokes!' The pink haired girl responded, sounding.. nervous.

I laughed and walked over to her. I sat next to her, and she looked at me. She bit her lip. 'Let's sleep, Its getting late.' She said to me, slightly moving away. It confused me. 'Yeah sure.' I responded and yawned.

The next morning i woke up and found yourself cuddling with Vi. 'Must have done that in my sleep..' i thought. She had washed off her drawings already. I let her go slowly, but she snuggled into you more. I caressed her cheek, waking up Vi. She blushed seeing me so close to her. Powder had already been awake, and most definitely had seen us cuddling. 'Are you guys dating!!' She asked me, excited. I shook my head quickly. 'No, no. We aren't.' I said. 'I was cold, so I snuggled up to them, so what?' Vi said, shivering. 'Yeah, you weren't in your bed, silly! That's why!' Powder said. She was definitely very awake.

Vi put her head onto my shoulder. Im going to go for a walk.' Vi said. 'Want me to come with?' I asked. She shook her head. 'I'll just think.' She said. She stood up and left, promising to be back soon.

'Did you guys kiss more while I was asleep?' Powder asked me. I shook my head. 'It was a one time thing. Nothing serious.' I said. 'She never kissed anyone, well, she did want to before.' Powder spilled. 'She had a crush on this person one time, but then they left, so they didn't kiss.' She kept going. 'That's uhm.. nice?' I responded confused.

Vi ran back in the room, stressed. 'Hey calm down, what happened there?' Mylo asked her. 'They killed benzo, and took vander.' She said. Powder hugged her quickly. 'Whatever killed benzo is something I've never seen before.. it tore him apart..' Vi said, sadly. 'We need to get vander.' Vi said.

I saw powder grabbing her stuff. Vi and the other two walked upstairs, but vi stopped when she saw Powder. 'Powder, I'm gonna need you to sit this one out.' Vi told her. She looked at me. 'Don't let her go with me, okay?' Vi asked me. I nodded. Then they left. Powder looked at me. 'Why can't I go with them?' She said, sounding sad. 'Why did she leave me!' I hugged her to calm her down. 'Shh... it's okay..' i told her softly.

An hour or so later, i decided to go to the bathroom. Powder had calmed down already, which gave me the trust to leave her alone for a bit. When i came back though, powder was gone. So was some of her stuff. 'Fuck.' I said to myself. She just left to go see Vi. I put on your shoes hurriedly. I walked outside and tried guessing where powder could have gone. I kept walking around and around. I was afraid to ask anyone if they had seen her. She was nowhere to be found. I had lost her. I just decided to go back home and see them later.

Though, they never came back.
None of them did.