Chapter 20

I kicked down. My foot hit his nose and I heard it break. He cried in pain but I didn't stop there. I kicked down again, his nose now being pushed into his face. His breathing was panicked and he cried.

I kept kicking in his face, never stopping. He was still breathing, but barely. His nose was almost completely gone at this point and his face was covered in blood. And I enjoyed this.

Jinx just watched me destroy his face with my foot, never telling me to stop. His head was now a bloody mush and he had stopped breathing. It made a wet noise every time I stomped down.

The blood was all over my shoes and pants. He was definitely dead. He layed limp on the floor while I stopped kicking and jinx just smiled. 'Brutal.' She said. I looked at her. 'Did I go too far?' I asked. She shook her head.

'He deserved it. I wish we could've done this to your mother too.' She said. I looked back down at my dead father and smiled. 'Bitch.' I just said to him. I looked back at jinx. 'Let's make out on his bed.'

I took Jinx to my fathers old bed, which was clean to my surprise. We layed down and she was on top. She kissed me and I kissed her back. She immediately deepened the kiss and we made out.

She put her knee between my legs and kept kissing me hungrily. She moved back and forth, her knee pressing onto me. I let out small moans between the kisses and she smiled. Her right hand went to my neck and she squeezed lightly.

I moaned at this and held her wrist. She squeezed harder and I moaned again. 'More..' I managed to say and she followed. She pressed onto me harder and moaned into my mouth, causing me to squirm under her.

Her hand trailed down to my breasts and she massaged my right one. She played with my nipple piercings through my shirt and kept kissing me. It got harder for me to keep kissing her while she played with my nipple.

She noticed this and smirked. She bit my bottom lip softly and pulled on it, breaking the kiss. She had lust in her eyes, it was obvious. 'You're so beautiful.' She said. I smiled and blushed. 'I wanna be with you forever.' She gave me a small kiss.

'I never wanna lose you.' She kept going. 'Never. I would hate it if I lost you. I can't lose you. You belong to me.' She said. I blushed heavily and she smirked. 'You are mine.' She whispered. I nodded. 'I'm yours.' She layed her head on my breasts and smiled.

'Is anyone gonna look for him?' She asked me. 'Probably not.' I said. 'He's not very loved.' She looked up at me. 'When do you have work again?' She asked me. 'Tomorrow. So we can't hang out all day.' I said, pouting. She giggled. 'I'll do my own stuff then, when are you free?'

'Around six, maybe half past five.' I said. She nodded. 'Well.. I have something planned for you when your done..' she said. 'What is it?' I asked. 'I can't ruin the surprise!' She said, smiling. 'I wanna know.' I said, dragging out the o.

I pouted at her. 'You will see, lovely.' She said. 'Can you give me a hint?' I asked. She thought. 'It's a big thing, and I bought it for you. That's all.' She said and smiled. I groaned. 'That doesn't help.' I said in frustration. 'You will like it, trust me!'

I yawned. 'Wanna go to sleep?' Jinx asked. I nodded. She got up and put out her hand. I took it and pulled myself up. 'Let's go back home.' She said. I held her hand and walked with her. 'I haven't been at my own house a lot..' I said. 'We can stay there if you want.' She shook her head.

Back at my house, Jasmine was standing in front of my door. 'Hey.' I said and she turned my way. 'Hey! I've been knocking for a while now.' She said. 'I'm sorry, we were uhm.. visiting my dad.' I said, hiding the bloodied leg behind my clean one.

'Don't you hate him?' She asked. I nodded. 'I found something that belongs to him and brought it back.' I answered. She nodded and looked at Jinx. 'Who's that?' She asked. 'I'm Jinx, y/n's girlfriend.' Jinx answered. 'Who are you?'

'I'm Jasmine.. a coworker of y/n.' She answered. 'I didn't know that you are interested in girls.' She said. 'I just sorta.. found out.' I said. I felt Jinx squeezing my hand. 'Wanna come in?'

JINX POV:

Y/n was grabbing drinks for me and Jasmine. Jas didn't talk to me, I'm Pretty sure she was afraid of me. But who wouldn't be? She was bouncing her leg up and down really fast, and it was annoying me.

'So how did you meet y/n?' I asked her. She looked at me. 'We just sorta met. She asked me for a lighter and I gave her one. We talked a lot after that.' She said. 'How did you meet her?'

'She tattooed me. I walked her home. We just kept hanging out all day.' I said. She nodded. 'So you guys are dating?' She asked. I nodded. 'Yes.' She thought for a moment. 'How did she figure out that she's into girls? Did she figure out with you?'

'No. She found out after hooking up with a girl.' I said. Jasmine made an "oh" sound and looked away. I waited for y/n to come back. Why was she taking so long? Did she want to bother me?

'Who did she hook up with?' She asked. 'I'm not telling you.' I said. She just nodded her head. 'So how long have you been together?' She asked. 'Why do you care so much? Like actually, you keep asking me stupid fucking questions!' I yelled. She annoyed me lot.

She didn't say anything after that. I'm glad she didn't. I stood up and walked over to the kitchen, and I saw y/n making food for us too. 'Did you guys have a nice chat?' She asked. I shook my head. 'She was annoying me.' I said.

'You sound mad. I have something to cheer you up with..' she said. I looked confused. She smirked and kissed me lightly. I kissed her back and she pressed herself against me. I got red and she pulled away. 'Now, take your food.'

I sat back down on the couch, this time y/n was between me and the other girl. I leaned on y/n's shoulder and held her hand. She held my hand back and I smiled. I took a sip of my drink and noticed Jasmine looking at me. She was bending forward to get her drink but stared at me instead.

She looked away when she noticed me staring back. I silently kept drinking and gave small kisses on y/n's hand. She smiled and gave me a kiss on the mouth. I smiled and kissed her back. She pulled back and took a bite of food that she made.

Y/N POV:

I ate some food and looked at Jinx. She looked tense. 'What is it?' I asked her. 'Just tired..' she said and yawned. I nodded my head and stood up. 'I'll clean up your stuff, feel free to get changed into pyjamas upstairs.' I said.

I cleaned my and Jinx's plates and cups while Jasmine walked over and gave me hers. 'I don't think she likes me very much.' Jasmine said. 'Oh. Well she's a bit annoyed today so it might be that.' I responded.

'You didn't tell me you were into girls?' She said. 'Oh yeah, you were with your parents for your grandma, my condolences by the way, so I didn't have time.' I said. She nodded. 'Well Im glad your happy.' She said. 'Thanks.'

'I'll see you at work tomorrow.' She said and grabbed her stuff. 'Cya!' I said and she walked outside, closing the door behind her. I walked upstairs and saw Jinx brushing her teeth. She was wearing a crop too from my closet and didn't wear any pants. She was just in her panties and my shirt.

'H-hey.' I said, looking at her beautiful body. 'Hey, darling.' She said. She turned around and her under boob was showing. That shirt was way too small, but it looked so good on her. 'Hope you don't mind my appearance.' I shook my head. 'You look so-'

'So hot? Thank you.' She said and walked over to me. 'Just wait for tomorrow..' she whispered and walked to my bedroom. I felt myself blushing and got ready for bed quickly.

I put on a simple big shirt and no pants. I layed down next to Jinx and cuddled her. I was the big spoon, and she kissed my hands. I smiled. So did she. 'I love you.' I whispered. She made a small noise and whispered back.

'I love you too, darling.'