Chapter 11- smut

JINX POV:

'Wanna take a shower together?' Y/n asked me. I felt myself blushing. 'Y-yeah sure.' I said. Fuck, why did I stutter? We both got up and she held my hand. We walked towards my bathroom and I kept blushing the entire way there.

We walked inside and she immediately locked the door and kissed me. I kissed back and she pushed me against the door. I felt all over her and she felt all over me. She stopped kissing me and turned on the shower. I took off my shirt and revealed my boobs. She looked at them and smirked.

She held my breast in her hand but made sure not to touch my nipple, which was still sensitive. She kissed me again and I kissed back. She held my chin up so I wouldn't be able to move away. I liked the dominant side of her.

She took off her top and I grabbed her tit. She moaned and I felt myself getting horny. She tugged at my pants and I pulled them down. She immediately felt my thighs and rubbed them. I took them off fully and so did she, us both now being in just our panties. She held the side of my panties and slowly pulled them down.

We both got naked and she went in the shower. I followed and she put me against the shower wall, water flowing over us. She kissed me roughly and I kissed her back. She pushed her stomach against mine and I groaned. She put her leg between mine and pushed against me.

I moaned rather loudly and she put her hand over my mouth. 'We don't want Silco to hear do we? Shut it.' She said and smirked. I nodded. 'Good girl.' She said and kissed my neck. I tried not to make a single noise when she bit me. But I failed.

'Tell me what you want me to do honey. And I'll do it for you.' She said. I nodded and she kept kissing my neck. She rubbed my inner thigh and i squirmed. 'I want you to touch me..' I Said. She smirked.

She got her middle finger and trailed down. I just waited for her. She finally got to my cunt and looked at me. 'Tell me when it's too much okay?' She asked. I nodded. 'Words.' She said, smirking. 'Yes.. I will.'

She pushed her finger in and I moaned. She slowly moved it in and out. 'Faster.' I said. She started going faster. I kept moaning and enjoyed every single second of this. She flicked my clit with her thumb and kissed me. I kissed back but stopped to moan, multiple times.

She put in another finger causing me to gasp. She softly kissed my neck and kept going in and out. I moaned her name and she kissed rougher. She went faster and i couldn't do anything else then moan and enjoy.

After a short while I felt something in my stomach. I bit my lip and looked at her. She kept going and moaned into my ear. 'Fuck!' I moaned and came. Y/n seemed satisfied. 'You did great, princess.' She said and kissed me. 'It's your turn now.' I said.

Y/N POV:

'Its your turn now.' Jinx said. She turned us around and dragged her fingers over my breasts. She kissed my neck and bit above my collarbone. 'You're so hot, my love.' She said and her hand went down to my pussy. I bit my lip.

She teased me by circling her finger around my clit. 'Please..' i begged. 'Please what?' She said, acting innocent. 'Please.. touch me..' I begged her. She smirked. 'What do you call me then?' I bit my lip harshly. 'Please touch me.. mommy..' I said. She moved her finger to my clit and rubbed circles. I moaned.

I arched my back. She enjoyed seeing me like this. She kept rubbing small, uneven circles. She looked at me. 'Is it okay if I finger you?' She asked. I nodded quickly. 'Use your words.' She demanded. 'Y-yes you can.' I managed to say.

She didn't wait and put in two fingers. I moaned loudly. She thrusted them in and out in a quick pace. I kept moaning loudly. She kissed me to shut me up and I kissed back. We made out while she kept fingering me.

While making out she would moan, with her beautiful, feminine moans. I loved every sound she made. She went faster and I moaned in her mouth. 'I love you.' I managed to say before i became a mess again. She smiled and kept going.

She kissed my neck roughly, while also fingering me and rubbing circles on my clit. I couldn't speak, i couldn't stay still, I could only moan. My hand could only hold hers. I was hers, only hers. And I would always be. I can't live without her.

She was a goddess. She had the perfect voice. She has the perfect face. The perfect eyes. The perfect mouth. The perfect body. The perfect arms. The perfect hands. The perfect fingers, that are in me. They should only be in me. Always.

She had the perfect legs. The perfect thighs. The perfect knees. I dislike feet. I could stare at her for hours. I would never get bored of her. I could never get bored of her. Is this obsession?

I felt a knot in my stomach. Jinx kept staring into my eyes. She wanted to see my face while i cum. I moaned her name. 'Cum for me.' She said. And I did. I came on her hands. And she looked into my eyes while doing it.

She took her fingers out and smiled. I sat on the shower floor, exhausted. 'Want me to wash your hair?' She asked me. I nodded. She grabbed her coconut shampoo and put it on her hands. She sat in front of me and rubbed the shampoo on my scalp.

I washed the shampoo out and she grabbed some conditioner. I made the back off my head accessible and she put it on my hair. I smiled. She held my head and put it on her shoulder. I layed on her shoulder, the water washing over us. I looked up at her. She is gorgeous.

She looked down at me and smiled. 'Do you wanna take a nap when we're done?' She asked me, softly. I nodded. I usually don't get tired after sex, but I for some reason was now. She washed the conditioner out of my hair and grabbed some soap and a shower sponge.

She washed my body carefully. She didn't go too harshly on my skin. The soap smelled nice. It smelled like lotus flowers. I like lotus flowers. She washed off the soap and turned off the shower. 'You didn't wash yourself.' I said. 'I did. Don't worry.' She said, and smiled.

She dried me off and gave me a bathrobe. I wore it. It was very soft. She dried herself off and also wore a bathrobe. She walked us back to her room and I layed in her bed. It was very comfortable. She gave me a weighted blanket and pulled it over me. I got comfortable and fell asleep. Then jinx said something.

'I promise I won't leave you. Ever.'