Chapter 10

Silco walked in. He didn't even knock or anything. 'What the hell is going on here?!' He yelled. Jinx quickly got off of me and looked at him. 'Nothing.' She said. 'That didn't look like nothing!- are those bite marks?!' He yelled again.

Jinx quickly hid the marks and looked at me, then at him again. 'What about it?' She asked. I just hid myself from him. Jinx put her arm in front of me, in a sort of protection position. 'Your not old enough!' He yelled, but a bit more quiet. 'I'm twenty!' She yelled back.

'At least tell me when your.. doing something like this.' He said, waving his hand at me. 'Fine. Now get out.' Jinx said back. He sighed and left. Jinx turned and looked at me. 'Wanna continue?' She asked. I nodded. She kissed me roughly and I hungrily kissed back.

She straddled my legs and kept kissing me, leaning over me. She layed her hand on my thigh and slowly dragged it up and down. Every time she went up she went a little higher. She loved teasing me.

I grabbed her hand and put it before my cunt. I didn't wanna force her to touch me. She stopped kissing me and bit her lip. 'Can i?' She asked. 'Only if you want.' I answered. She kissed me again and pressed her hand onto my pussy.

I moaned into her mouth and kissed her back. She pressed harder and slightly curled her fingers. I moaned again and kissed her more roughly. She took her hand away and choked me, smirking. I bit my lip and looked up at her. 'Want me to keep touching you?' She asked. I nodded. 'Then beg me for it.'

'Please... please touch me..' I begged. 'More.' She said. 'Please touch me again mommy.' I begged, and smirked. She kissed me again and held my neck. I kissed back and she dragged her hand down, over my breasts, down to my cunt.

She started massaging my pussy and I moaned. I kissed her hungrily and bit her bottom lip. I could feel she started to bleed and I tried pulling away, but she was into it. Some blood dripped from her mouth and fell on my lap. That turned me on again.

She layed me down and got on top of me, never breaking the kiss. She pushed herself onto me and choked me again. I moaned. She pushed my jaw up and kissed my neck. She bit down again causing me to groan. She put her knee between my legs and pressed against me.

I needed more of her against me. In me. I was desperate for her. She left bloody kisses and bites on my neck. It was really nice. But the stimulation was really much for me, even if she didn't touch me without clothes on. And I didn't want to cum yet.

I lightly pushed her away and sat up. 'What's wrong?' She asked, wiping the blood off of her mouth. I squeezed my legs together tightly. 'I just have to pee.' I said. 'Alright. I'll wait.' She said. I got up and walked to the bathroom.

I walked in a not-straight line. I was still very stimulated, sadly. I sat on the bathroom floor and locked the door. I looked around and realised it was a pretty big bathroom. It even has a big ass rain shower.

I stood up and grabbed a small towel. I held it under the sink and washed off the blood on my neck. Jinx had left a bunch of bite marks. I counted like ten to thirteen. Some of them were bleeding, some weren't deep at all.

I ran my fingers over them and smiled. I realised that she was probably still a virgin, if I was her first kiss. Then how was she so good at turning me on? Was I just super into her?

I was still close to cumming, i realised. I pulled my pants down and sat comfortably on the toilet. I held my two fingers, middle and ring finger, together and prepared myself. I pushed them in and moaned.

I stimulated my clit with my thumb while I moved my fingers in and out. 'Mmh~ jinx..' I moaned. I went faster and moaned again. I layed my head back and let going. I kept thinking of her while doing it. Her smell, her body, her beautiful hands, her thin fingers..

Then I came. I'm glad it was fast since I didn't want to take too long. And I'm glad it's in the toilet, not on her bed. I got up, wiped and flushed. I washed my hands and walked out, just to be greeted by Silco. Why is he always around?

'Oh- hey.' I said. He just looked at my neck, then my eyes again. 'Are you two dating?' He asked. I thought. 'Uhm.. no? I'm not sure.' I said. He brushed his hand against my arm. 'You're very pretty. I'm glad she chose you.' He said. 'Nothing below the waist.' He added and walked off.

I walked back to Jinx's room and went in. She was waiting for me, and her shirt was on the floor. She greeted me with a kiss and I kissed back. She pushed me against the door and kissed harder. 'You took forever.' she said. 'Im sorry, mommy.' I said. She smirked. 'I love it when you call me that.' She said. 'I know.'

We were both laying on her bed. She was laying on my boobs and I played with her hair. She fiddled with the bottom of my shirt. 'Did you have a job before you do what you do now?' She asked me. 'Yeah.' I said.

'What was it?' She asked. Fuck. 'I uhm, don't enjoy talking about it.' I said. 'Was it bad?' She asked. 'Depends on what you think.' I responded. 'Well I need to know what it is before I can think.' She said and smiled.

'I don't really know if you want to hear.' I said. 'I do~ so tell me.' She said, now sounding a bit more demanding. 'I uhm.. like sold my body I guess.' I said. 'Like.. prostitution?' She asked, in shock. I nodded. 'How old were you?'

'Uhm.. from fifteen till like nineteen.' I said. She sat up and looked at me. 'That sucks. I'm sorry.' She said and hugged me. 'It's okay.. none of them were rough or old or anything.' I said. But that was a lie. Usually it would be a fucking creep.

'So... did you like lose your virginity to one of them?' She asked me, carefully. 'Yeah. Some guy named Deckard or something. He always came back.' I said. 'He wasn't bad or anything.. just wish I could've lost it to someone I like or something.'

'How old were you when you lost it?' She asked me. 'Fourteen still. Almost fifteen. He payed me like three coins.' I said. I rubbed her back. 'Does it hurt?' She asked. 'A little.' I answered.

I could feel her hot breath on my neck. I layed my head back and smiled. 'I only did it for the money. I never enjoyed the sex.' I said. 'Did that girl pay you?' She said, now kissing my neck. 'No. She didn't need too.' I said. I moved my head sideways to give her more space. 'Would I need to pay.' She said, her hand dragging down. 'No.. you wouldn't.' I said.

Her hand reached my pants. She kissed up to my jaw. 'You're hot. So fucking hot.' I said. She just smiled. 'Thanks honey.' She said and kissed me. I kissed her back and got an idea. 'You have a nice shower, right?' I asked her. 'Yeah? Why?' She asked. I smirked.

'Wanna take a shower together?'