Chapter 12

I was woken up by a bright, blue light. I opened my eyes and say up, just to see small blue speckles flying around. I'm guessing jinx did something. I got up and walked over to her, and she was spinning in her seat. She looked happy.

I realised I had work today. I quickly grabbed some random clothes and the underwear Jinx washed for me. I put them on and walked to the door. 'Where are you going darling?' She asked. 'Work.' I said and walked out.

She followed me and held my hand. I smiled and looked at her. Then realised she has tons of hickeys. I held her hand and quickly walked passed Silco's office. I tried to be as quick as possible so he wouldn't notice me, but he did.

'Where are you going?' He asked me. 'Just work.' I said and avoided eye contact. 'Jinx is staying here. I have something for her to do.' He said, and looked at us. Then her neck. He opened his mouth to say something but I left immediately. I walked outside but i could hear him through the door. I picked up the word "sex".

I got to my work and opened the store. I let a few customers in and looked at the list. 'Viktor?' I said and a shorter guy stood up. 'That's me.' He said. I like his accent.

He also got the same orb as that other customer, Jayce or something, did. 'Someone else came here for the same tattoo earlier this week.' I said. 'Ahh that's my friend. He convinced me to get it.' Viktor said. 'What is it, may I ask?' I questioned. 'Some project me and him are working on. Its very interesting.' He said.

When I was done I recognised it. It looked like the orb Jinx has. 'That'll be four.' I said while applying the cover. He grabbed some money out of his pockets. He mumbled something under his breath. 'I don't have enough. Do you uhm, take any other payment?' He said. He slightly but subtly spread his legs. I get what he was trying to hint.

'I don't. I have a phone you can use if you need someone to come here.' I said and got up. He closed his legs again. 'I'd like that.' He said and I could hear embarrassment in his voice. I let him use the phone while i took other customers.

At around 11 someone walked in. I looked up and it was Vi. She leaned on my desk. 'Wanna get lunch in a bit?' She asked me. 'If you can wait an entire hour, then yeah.' I said. She smiled and sat down by the door. I took the next customer.

After an hour, I took my lunch break and closed the shop for a bit. We walked outside and Vi grabbed my hand. She put her other hand on my cheek and kissed me. I kissed her back.

JINX POV:

Ive just finished the job Silco asked me to do. I wiped some blood off of my forehead and washed my hands. 'Are you and Y/n together?' Silco asked me. 'No. Well, yes? I'm not sure. I might ask her today.' I said. 'Tell me how it goes.' He said.

I walked to y/n's work place. It wasn't very far away, and I enjoyed that. I also enjoyed last night. I lost my virginity to her, and I'm glad I did. It was good. I'm glad it was her, not some random douche.

I got random stares while walking. They are either afraid of me, as they should be, or they think I look weird. I put my hands in my pockets and kept walking. I leaned against a wall and thought of something to say to her.

After I decided, I walked around the corner, just to see her and some girl talking. A little too close to each other for my liking. But there was something about the girl she was with. I recognised her. I walked over to them and Y/n looked at me.

YN POV:

I heard someone walking over to us and looked at them. It was Jinx. Vi turned around and looked at her. Its like something clicked in their heads. 'Powder?' Vi asked Jinx. Powder? I thought.

'Vi?' Jinx asked. They pulled each other into a hug. 'Do you guys know each other?' I asked. 'She's my sister.' Vi said. 'I missed you.' She said to Jinx. 'Where were you?' Jinx asked Vi. 'I got arrested.' Vi said. 'Marcus?' Jinx asked.

I forgot Jinx had a sister. But why did Vi call her Powder? It was jinx, right? I recognised the name Marcus. Just don't know from where. Maybe a customer or something.

'How do you know Y/n?' Jinx asked Vi. 'She was my first kiss, remember? I ran into her.' Vi responded. Jinx nodded. 'How do you know her?' Vi asked jinx. 'She's my tattoo artist and my.. friend.' Jinx responded. I bit my lip. 'Maybe a bit more then that..' Jinx said. They both looked at me.

'What does She mean?' Vi asked me. I rubbed the back of my neck. 'We uhm, had sex yesterday.' I said. Vi looked kinda hurt. I felt bad. 'We also had sex.' Vi said. 'Yeah, I know.' I said. 'Are you two dating then?' Vi asked. I looked at Jinx. 'Not yet.' I said. Jinx slightly blushed.

'Can you stay with us?' Jinx asked Vi. 'I'm gonna leave, I need to do something. But I promise I will come visit you!' Vi said, and stepped back. Jinx have her a long hug. Then Vi left. Jinx had tears in her eyes. I hugged her. 'You fucked my sister?' She asked me.

'I didn't know she's your sister.' I said. She hugged me tighter. 'You like me better, right?' She asked. 'Ofcourse.' I said. And I did. Platonically, there's no difference. There's a difference in everything else. Such as romantically, I like Jinx way more.

I kissed the top of jinx's head and rubbed her back. 'Wanna go to my place after work?' I asked her. She nodded into my chest. I looked at the time and saw that my lunch time is over. I kissed jinx goodbye and went inside.

I didn't have many customers left. The latest one was at four PM. I was doing a collar bone tattoo on a customer and I heard the bell ring. After fifteen minutes I finished the tattoo and covered it. She gave me the coins and left. I went to check out who came in, since the next customer wasn't for half an hour. It wasn't who I expected.

It was a cop, I didn't recognise him. But he knew me. 'Y/n.' He spoke. 'Am i in trouble?' I asked him. Then I realised who it was. It was Marcus. Why would he be here? 'No. No your not.' He said and slowly stepped towards me. I stepped backwards.

'I walked by and saw you. The way you were arching your back while tattooing her made me realise how much of a slut you were.' He said and stepped closer. I stepped back more. 'Why are you here to tell me this?' I asked. I backed into a wall and he came uncomfortably close. 'Because, you still are. And i really need one.' He said.

'Im not fucking you. I stopped doing that a while ago.' I said. 'I know you still want it.' He said, bending over me. 'I don't want you, your money, or your small dick.' I said. Then he choked me harshly. 'Go to the brothel or something.' I said, trying to get his hands off.

'Your cheaper, and better. I'll pay you your regular price.' He said. 'I said I don't want too.' I said, still trying to get his hands away. He got his face way too close to mine. 'I'll do anything. I just need you for a few minutes.' He said. 'I said no!' I said.

'What the hell is going on in here?!'