Chapter 24

'Ready to kill some bitches?' She asked. 'Fuck yes.' I said. I held my bat in a attack position and Jinx grabbed one of her bombs. The person in pain saw us and ran towards us.

When they were close enough, I hit them in the face with my bat, making them fall down. Then jinx pulled the pin out of her bomb and dropped it on them. We hid quickly. Blood went everywhere.

'Okay, one down, twelve more to go.'

The second wasn't slow to follow. Jinx threw a Molotov on them, and they screamed in agony. They burned until they fell down, passed out. Then they slowly burned to death.

The smell was awful. I gagged and saw someone running towards us again. This one looked more.. human? They weren't completely covered in big, purple sores.

They whispered something I could make out. I hit them with my bat and they flew back. Jinx was already busy blowing up another one. I walked towards them and lifted my bat. Then I smacked into their skull.

Blood kept dripping off of my bat every time I lifted it. I kept hitting in their skull, it already looking like pudding. I kept beating them until I was sure they were dead.

I walked back over to jinx, who was blowing up another one. I saw at least three exploded body's, meaning we killed seven already. 'Only six more to kill.' I said.

I smacked another one and jinx blew them up. I got some blood on me and wiped it away from my eyes. 'Fucking hell.' Jinx exclaimed. 'I'm definitely gonna need to take a bath.'

Then one choked jinx from behind. I got a knife out that I had in my pocket and jumped up behind them. I slit their throat and then stabbed them in the neck. That did the job.

'I guess I'll have to join you in that bath.' She said. Its true. Blood was dripping down into her clothes. Blood was dripping onto my tits. It felt sorta nice tho.

The last four were quickly found. Jinx threw a Molotov on one while I slit another one's throat. Blood splattered into my hair. It now had a red glow to it.

I watched it bleed out infront of me. I looked around to find the last ones standing. Jinx was already handling one. The other one was about to sneak up on her.

I ran to her and stabbed the thing in the side. It looked at me and growled. This mother fucker was something else. I took out my knife and stabbed his neck. He then grabbed my arm and I couldn't get away.

Its long nails scratched open part of my arm. I yelled in pain and jinx turned around. She saw what was happening and punched the person in the face. It focused its attention towards her and let me go. My arm was bleeding heavily but I didn't care.

I saw a lighter on the floor.
I grabbed it.
And I lit them on fire.

They made inhuman noises while burning, waving its arm around to try and do damage. I ducked from its hand and grabbed jinx's arm. 'Let's go.' I said.

We ran towards the entrance, the only light we saw being the burning person. It was somehow alive and chasing us. It lit up the walls near us while we just kept running. Blood dripping from our clothes.

We came towards the cave's entrance and saw the outside light. It was still dark, but way more bright then down there. We came closer to the truck and saw Caleb. 'What the f-' He yelled.

I ran towards him and Jinx grabbed her gun and shot him. I was panting, blood everywhere, and sat down next to Caleb on the ground. 'I'm guessing.. THAT.. was the mission?' He asked.

I nodded my head. 'Yup.' I said. 'Your covered in blood!' He exclaimed. Jinx walked over. 'You okay y/n?' She asked. 'I'm fine, just tired.' I said. 'Need a new shirt?' Caleb asked me. 'Oh god yes.'

He grabbed something out of the back and threw it at me. It was a Korn shirt. 'Don't look.' I said to Caleb. He turned the other way. I pulled off my shirt and threw it to Jinx. She caught it.

I was about to put on the other shirt when I noticed Caleb staring at me change through the mirror. I quickly put on the shirt. 'Okay I'm done.' I said.

'Can I get a shirt too?' Jinx asked. 'I only had that one.. sorry.' Caleb said, but I knew it was bull. 'Give her one, or I'll take three inches off of your dick.'

He sighed and grabbed another one. He threw it at jinx and turned around. It was a regular, white shirt with a stain on it. I had no fucking clue what it was.

She changed quickly and Caleb didn't even dare trying to look at her. I cringed at the tag still being in the shirt. 'Can you take it off?' I asked Jinx. 'Ofcourse love.' She said.

After ripping out the tag we got back into the truck. Caleb also got in and started to drive back. 'Can you put on some music?' I asked him. 'Ofcourse, what do you want?' He asked.

'Just anything I don't mind.' I said. He put on a song and I recognised it immediately. "Ass itch by korn" I love that song so much.

I started vibing to it and looked at Jinx. She didn't recognise this song I think. I mouthed the words and looked out the window. She caressed my hand.

She seemed quite tired and closed her eyes. Although, I don't think she was actually sleeping. I think she just needed a break from all the colours. I sometimes do too.

(#sensory issues)

'So..' Caleb started. 'So?' I said. 'Are you still willing to.. you know..' he said awkwardly. 'To what?' I said, acting dumb. I knew what he meant but I wanted him to be embarrassed.

Jinx seemed to be uncomfortable at his questions but tried to act asleep. 'Willing to fuck for money?' He asked and blushed since he was embarrassed.

'No.' I said. 'But I can pay you good money.' He argued. 'No.' I repeated. 'But I have a really big dick!' He said, sort of angry. 'No.' I said again. 'I will kill myself if you don't sleep with me.' He said.

'Go ahead.'

He looked shocked. 'You really don't care about my life?!' He asked angrily. 'No.' I said and smirked. He scoffed and kept driving. 'Fucking bitch.' He muttered under his breath. 'What was that, pretty boy?'

'Nothing..' he said. 'Good.' I said. He stayed silent after that. I just listened to the music he played, some songs familiar, some songs not. He had a pretty good music taste.

I took a peek outside and saw some people in an argument. Nothing strange. One pushed the other on the floor and started beating him. Still quite normal.

I saw people running with something in their hand. It looked pointy. They put it infront of the truck, to stop us maybe. But Caleb didn't see it. He ran over the thing and the tires snapped. But that's not all.

The truck fucking exploded.