Chapter 19

I pulled the trigger. I pulled the trigger on my fucking mom. The bullet went straight through her head and some of her blood went all over me. She fell down and her blood started leaking onto the floor. I fell down and just looked at this. Jinx kneeled down next to me.

I started tearing up and Jinx hugged me, and started assuring me that I did what was right. But I killed her. I killed someone. And I didn't even feel bad about it. 'It's okay- you did the right thing don't feel bad.' Jinx said. 'I don't feel bad.' I said. 'I feel great.'

'What?' Jinx said, confused. 'I feel great.' I repeated. 'Your not upset?' Jinx asked, even more confused. I shook my head. 'You're just.. okay?' I nodded. I watched the blood leak out of mother while Jinx just questioned the fact that I didn't freak out.

'I don't care that I killed someone.' I said, no emotion on my face. 'Well okay.' Jinx said. 'Did you like it?' I looked at her. 'I didn't hate it.' I admitted. '..do you wanna do it again?' She asked. I nodded and leaned in to kiss her.

She kissed me, and I could feel that she wanted more. I pulled back and smiled. 'I wanna do it again.' I said. 'Should we just leave her here?' She asked me and looked at mother. 'She doesn't deserve anything else.' I said.

I stood up and walked back inside. I grabbed my nachos and resumed eating like nothing happened. Jinx said next to me and rested her feet on my lap. I smiled and kept eating. 'Anyone in mind as next victim?' She asked me. I nodded. 'My dad.'

'Another family member?' Jinx asked me. 'He's also an ass.' I said with my mouth full. 'He left us at random times. I never knew when he would come back. He hit me sometimes.' I swallowed the food.

'Well Lets do it then!' Jinx said with excitement in her voice. 'Let me finish this first.' I said and put a mouthful nachos in my mouth. She slipped her hand onto my thigh and smirked. I kept eating and ignored her. I was trying to annoy her to see what she would do.

She rubbed my inner thigh to get my attention but I kept ignoring her. She started to get annoyed and started rubbing my clit through my pants. I was surprised that I could even feel that, but I did. And it felt really good.

I let out a small moan that I had tried to suppress. Jinx smirked again, knowing that She had my attention now. She kept rubbing while I ate, small moans leaving my mouth in between bites. 'Please.. we're in public.' I said after a short while.

'So?' She teasingly said and kept rubbing me through the fabric. 'I'm not into cumming in public.' I said. 'Well then just don't cum.' She said. She kept rubbing me while I ate my food. I didn't have much left and finished it quickly. 'How are you even horny after.. that?'

'Your just so hot with blood on you.' She said. 'I love blood.' She whispered after that. 'I'm just not in the mood.' I said. She stopped rubbing me and layed her hand on her own thigh. 'That's fine.' She said and smiled. 'Let's go find your dad then.'

'Is it okay if I wash this off first?' I asked. She nodded and moved out of the way so I could pass through. I made my way over to the bathrooms and walked to a sink. I turned it on and started washing off the half dried-half wet blood.

The water was a deep red after washing it all off. It started draining and I walked back out. Jinx greeted me with a kiss on my neck and held my hand. I held hers back and we walked towards the door, before someone stopped us.

'Do you know what happened to that lovely lady that was here?' It was a very obviously drunk dude, but I didn't recognise him. 'You two took her outside I think.' He added. 'She seemed mad? She yelled and shit.' He was talking about mother.

I looked at Jinx. 'Oh uhm, she left after we chatted.' She said. 'What did you two talk 'bout? She was about to take me to the bathrooms, if you know what I mean.' He said, and smirked. 'Ew. That's my mom.' I just said and walked outside with jinx.

The guy luckily didn't follow us outside. 'So, where could he be?' Jinx asked me. She was talking about father now. 'Drinking, fucking someone, or just at home.' I said. 'Well, where is your home?' She asked me. 'I'll take you.'

I held Jinx's hands on the way to my old house. I remembered the way very easily, even though I never wanted to be there. I had to drag father out of many bars, so I know the way from anywhere at this point.

'What did your father do again? I forgot.' Jinx said. 'He hit me, hit my mom.. other stuff too.' I said. 'What's the other stuff?' She asked me. 'Nothing important.' I said. She looked at me confused. 'I wanna know.' She said. 'It's really Nothing to worry about.'

'It is if we wanna kill him.' She said. 'But your gonna be mad and stuff.' I said. 'I already am because he hit you, okay? Just tell me what he did.' She said. I took a deep breath. 'He sorta uhm.. stabbed me sometimes, I guess.' I said quickly. I didn't make eye contact anymore.

'He WHAT?!' She yelled out. 'He fucking stabbed you?!' I kept looking away. 'He doesn't deserve a fucking gun shot. He deserves the same thing.' She said. I just nodded. 'But.. you don't have any scars?' She asked. 'I never saw any.'

'Uh, no. He covered them up and cared for them so much you can't see them, not anymore at least.' I said. 'How many times did he stab you?' She asked me. 'Around thirty times, in the span of a year.' I said. 'He would never go really deep.'

'He still stabbed you!' She yelled. 'He cant just stab people.' She tightened her grip on my hand. 'I would never stab you.' She said. 'I know.' I said and smiled. 'Or even hurt you in any way. I would hate myself if I did.' She kept going.

'You won't ever hurt me.' I said. She smiled at me. 'I Promise.' I whispered. She kissed me lightly. I kissed her back and squeezed her hand. She smiled and broke the kiss. 'We have some murdering to do.'

We arrived at my old house, my dad never left it. The door was open and we walked in quietly. I looked around and saw multiple holes in the wall, blood splattered around and footsteps in the carpet.

I saw my father laying in a chair, sleeping. He looked rather peaceful. 'Do we wake him up?' Jinx asked me. 'I think it's better if he sleeps.' I said. 'Unless you wanna hear him scream.' I smiled. 'I really wanna hear him suffer.' She responded.

I shook him to wake him up, but he didn't flinch. I kicked him in the leg and he woke up with a groan. 'The fuck..?' He groaned and looked at me. 'Y/n? What are you doing here?' He asked. He saw the blood on my shirt and his expression dropped.

'Who's is that?' He asked. 'Guess.' He looked horrified while trying to figure out who's blood was on me. 'Ill give you a hint, she's not coming home.' I said and smiled. 'Y-you killed your mother?! What the fuck y/n!' He yelled and stood up to slap me.

I pushed him down to the floor and he immediately gave up. 'Please don't hurt me.' He begged. I kicked him so he layed down and he looked up at me in fear. 'I'm going to enjoy this..' I teased and positioned my foot above his head.

Then I kicked down.