Chapter 14- smut

'Now, princess, take off that dress for me.' Jinx said and smirked. She dragged me inside quickly. We went up to her room and she dragged me in, locking the door behind her. I took off my dress immediately.

She walked to me and kissed me quickly. I kissed her back and held her cheeks. We stumbled to her bed and she sat me down. She straddled my legs and kept kissing me. I held her waist and she held my cheeks.

She drooled while kissing me and it slid down my face. I wiped it away. She moaned into my mouth and I couldn't help but smirk. I love her moans. They aren't too feminine, but still a bit high pitched.

She layed me down and reached under her pillow. 'I need you to not be scared, okay love?' She said. I was confused, but nodded anyways. She grabbed something and pulled it away from her pillow. It was a knife.

'I want to make sure everyone knows you are mine.' She said and smirked. She dragged it down to my leg. 'May I?' She asked. 'Not too big.' I said and prepared myself. She found a spot and slowly started to cut the J.

I flinched but stayed still after that. She cut the J fully and went to the I. I felt myself bleed and it dripped on her bed. She finished the I and went for the N. I could see her get more excited. I bet she has a knife/blood kink. Or both.

She went to the X. I arched my back due to pleasure and pain. Jinx bit her lip while cutting the final letter. When she finished, she licked the knife clean and smirked. I bit my lip and my leg kept bleeding.

She kissed me again, blood still on her lips. I kissed her back and she felt all over my legs. She rubbed the blood on her fingers and went to my neck. She choked me and I moaned. My hands went to her shirt and I let my hands inside.

I pressed and squished her boobs while she kept choking me. We kept moaning into each-others mouths. I kept getting hornier and was desperate for her at this point. I got her other hand and placed it on my panties. She got the hint and pulled them down.

She rubbed some blood on her fingers and went down again. She started to finger me, her fingers wet with my blood. I moaned and she smirked. She kissed my neck roughly and went faster. I moaned loudly.

Every time she went in, she curled her fingers. She was really good at this. I kept moaning while she kept going. She bit my jaw and kissed it after. Then she kissed my mouth and I kissed her back. Her free hand went to my boobs.

I could feel a knot forming on my stomach. I moved around onto her fingers. She bit my bottom lip and smirked. 'Cum for me.' She said. I nodded and she kept going. I layed my head back. I gripped the sheets and came.

'Good job darling.' She said and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled. 'Are you tired?' She asked. I shook my head. 'Your turn.' I said. I slid off the bed and got on my knees. She sat with her legs spread and looked down at me.

I dragged my hands up and down her thighs, teasing her. I grabbed her pants and pulled them down slowly. I took them off of her fully and looked at her panties. I kissed up her thighs and she groaned silently.

I grabbed her panties with my teeth and pulled them down slowly. She watched me do it. I took them off of her and smirked. She spread her legs further apart and grabbed my chin. 'Are you going to eat me, princess?' She whispered into my ear. 'If you do it right, I'll give you a reward..' she added.

I licked my lips and started kissing her clit. She moaned and I kept kissing it. I pushed in two fingers at once and she gasped loudly. I moved my fingers quickly and kept kissing her clit. She moaned loudly.

I kept kissing and sucking on her clit while thrusting my fingers in and out. She held my head and kept moaning with her pretty moans.
She moaned my name and I smirked. I flicked her clit and then sucked it again.

'Please don't stop, I'm about to cum.' She said before she moaned loudly. I kept going while she just moaned and begged. She arched her back and came onto my fingers. 'Good girl.' I said. I licked my fingers clean and layed next to her.

'I love you.' She said. 'I love you too.' I said back. My leg had stopped bleeding. She leaned down and licked off the blood on my leg. 'I have a surprise for you.' She said and smiled. She stood up and walked off.

She came back, holding something behind her back. 'Close your eyes darling.' She demanded and i followed the order. I closed my eyes and waited for something. I heard something hit the bed infront of me. 'Open them.' She said. I opened my eyes and saw what was before me.

It was a black lingerie set. It had lace on it, and it was see through. I blushed. 'Try it on darling.' She said. I pulled it over my body and looked at her. 'You look...' she said and walked over to me. She trailed her hand down to my breasts. 'Amazing.' She Finished the sentence.

I smiled and blushed uncontrollably. She kissed me again, but more passionate this time. I kissed her back. She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back. She looked up at me. 'Wanna eat ice cream?' She asked.

She got us both a big bowl of ice cream. She had chocolate fudge brownie, and I had peanut butter cup. I took a big bite and smiled at her. 'Want a bite?' I asked her with my mouth full. She giggled and nodded. I fed her a small spoon.

After a while of eating ice cream, laughing and kissing, it was getting late. Jinx yawned and rubbed her eyes. 'Imma go change, then to sleep.' She said. She stood up to go change. She threw a pyjama set at me. It was a tank top with loose shorts, and a floral pattern.

I put it on and layed down under the covers. She joined me and cuddled me tightly. I cuddled her back and closed my eyes. After a short while she fell asleep. I kissed her cheek and turned around. I was almost asleep and sighed.

Then I felt a gun on my forehead.