Chapter 2

Me and Jinx both went to her room, which wasn't very far away from the office. She pulled me with her in every direction possible, as fast as she could, slamming me into walls, just to be there quickly. I ran out of breath after a small while. 'S-slow Down!' Jeez.' I yelled, out of breath. But she didn't listen. After a short while of running, we finally came to a stop. I desperately tried to get more air in my lungs, while Jinx wasn't tired at all. 'Tired already?' She asked me. I nodded. 'I'm not- *panting* very athletic..' i said. 'Don't you run to work?' She asked me, confused. 'That's different! I normally walk!' I said, now standing up straight. I realised I was slightly taller then her. 'Well, Lets go in!' She said.

We both walked into her room, which was a giant fan. I wondered where she slept, since i didn't see a bed or anything. 'Whatcha think?' She asked me. 'It's nice.' I said. 'But maybe I should go home or something.. it's getting late.' She looked at me. 'Cant you just stay?' She asked me. 'Why do you want to leave me?!' I looked at her. 'I just don't really know you that well.. we only met today..' i said. 'When do you have a day off of work?' She asked me. 'Uhm- Im free every Friday and Sunday.' I responded. 'Great! Maybe we can get drinks Friday? And have lunch together and stuff..' She said. I nodded. 'Sure, that sounds nice, you can come by tomorrow for lunch if you want?' She nodded quickly. 'Yea, I'll be there at twelve.' She said and took my hand. 'Let's get you back outside.' She dragged me back, slower this time, but still fast.

'Im going go walk Y/n home!' Jinx yelled. She took me outside and started walking. I could sense someone being near, but i just ignored it. 'Is it always this cold?' Jinx asked me, after a while of silence. 'Wednesdays are the coldest. I hope it's warmer tomorrow..' i responded. 'Aren't you cold?' I looked at her. She shook her head. 'I don't get cold.' She said. 'Lucky!' I said. She smiled. 'Is your house far away?' She asked me. 'It's around a five minute run..' i responded and shivered.

'I'll see you tomorrow!' Jinx said, waving at me. I had already arrived at your house. 'Yea, I'll see ya!' I said and closed the door. I let out a sigh and took off my jacket. I was abnormally thirsty for some water. I walked towards the kitchen and chugged a glass of water. I yawned, it was already 11pm.

(Tw!! Sexual assault)

Then i heard a silenced scream outside. I grabbed a knife and ran outside, just to see Jinx being held by a random man, who is most definitely drunk. He was holding her wrists together, and had covered her mouth. His hand was bleeding, he had probably been bitten. There was another man standing in front of her, who had a.. hard one.

"Leave her alone!' I yelled at them. The guy in front of her looked at me. Jinx also looked at me. 'Well.. who do we have here? Why didn't you say you have a hot friend..' he said and grabbed jinx's neck. 'Don't hurt her asshole!' I ran over to him. He turned to me, letting Jinx go. 'Well what are you going to do? Stab me?' He said, mockingly. He put his hand around my waist. I could feel his hard dick pressing against me. 'Ew.' I thought. 'Answer me, kitten.' I got grossed out by.. well him in general. 'Maybe I will stab you.' I said.

'I'd like to see you try.' He said, and laughed. Jinx was trying her hardest to get away from the other guys grasp, but she was already tired and didn't succeed. The guy by me started kissing my neck, holding me tighter. I held my knife tighter, quickly thinking off something. Then i had the best idea. 'I'll suck you off, if you let her go.' I said. He stopped kissing your neck and looked at me, surprised but eager. 'Fine. Let her go, Darren.' He said and started undoing his pants eagerly. Jinx got released and just looked at me, but she saw through me. I got on my knees.

The man had now completely uncovered himself infront of me. I grabbed my knife tighter behind my back. 'Go on then-' he said breathing heavily, but i had already acted out my plan. I stabbed him in the dick. 'AAH! FUCK!' He said, holding his bloody member. I quickly got up, pushed him down and spat on him. I went and grabbed Jinx's hand, running back inside my house.

'What the fuck?' Jinx said, seeming surprised but not disappointed. 'Are you okay?' I asked her. She nodded. 'Yeah, you?' I nodded. I threw my knife in the sink, washing off the blood. 'You can sleep here if you want.' I said to her. She nodded. 'Yeah. Can I maybe have a shower too?' She asked me. 'Ofcourse, I'll get you some spare clothes. Bathroom is upstairs, first door at the right.' I said. She went upstairs. I grabbed some clothes from my clean laundry and walked upstairs, hearing the shower running. I left the clothes infront of the door.

Fifteen minutes later Jinx walked downstairs, wearing my clothes, which were some black sweatpants and a green hoodie. Her hair was still wet. 'Want me to dry your hair?' I asked her. 'No no, it's okay.' She said, already starting to braid her hair. I nodded. 'You can sleep on the couch, if you want.' I got up. 'Yeah, thanks.' She said. She sat down and continued to braid her hair. I grabbed a extra pillow and a soft blanket and put them down next to her. 'I'm going to bed, wake me up if you need anything.' I said to her. 'Will do.' She said and smiled at me. I walked upstairs.

While I was undressing, I noticed something on my bed. It was a note. 'the fuck?' I thought. I grabbed it, but it was just a note from Jas. 'Heyy! You weren't home yet so that's why I left this note for you. My grandma has passed away, so I won't be at work for a week or so. See ya! Jasmine.' I read. I sighed and put the note on my nightstand. I realised i were still half naked and quickly put on a shirt.

I woke up the next morning with my alarm ringing. I sat up, yawning. I got out of bed and walked downstairs. Jinx was still asleep. She looked peaceful. I made some pancakes for breakfast, and when they were done i put out two plates on the table. I walked over to the sleeping Jinx. I shook her lightly. Nothing. I shook her harder. Still nothing. 'Wake up~!' I yelled into her ear, causing her to wake up with a yelp. 'I'm awake! Jeez.' She said. Then she sniffed. 'I made some pancakes.' I said. She got up and walked towards the table. 'Thanks, Y/n.' She said and sat down. I also sat down and began to eat.

After eating i immediately went upstairs and got dressed. I grabbed some necessary stuff and went back downstairs. Jinx was putting on her shoes. 'I'll walk with you to work, okay?' She said. 'Yeah, okay.' I said and also put on your shoes. We both walked outside, and i felt a cold breeze brush by my skin. Jinx grabbed my arm and started running towards my work. 'Slow down!' I yelled, running with her. But she didn't listen, as expected. I arrived at your work, a few minutes before opening time. 'Thanks.' I said, panting. 'Your welcome, toots. I'm going home!' Jinx said, and walked off.

Then someone grabbed me.