Chapter 7

JINX POV:

'A girl?' I asked her. I couldn't help but feel slightly jealous. 'Yeah.. a girl.' Y/n said. 'That's fine. I don't mind if your gay.' I said. 'Thank you..' She said back. 'When did that happen?' I asked. 'After I left.' She said. Oh. 'Were you like.. horny or?' I asked. She nodded. 'Yea, sort of..' she responded. I turned around, laying on my side. I didn't want to look at her. Why would she do that after everything I did for her?!

Because she hates you! I heard Mylo say. 'Shut up!' I yelled at him. 'I didn't.. speak?' Y/n said, confused. 'I wasn't talking to you.' I said back. 'She doesn't hate me. She just.. needed someone.' I said, confusing Y/n again. 'Can you like.. point me to the shower?' She asked me. I gave her the directions and she left.

She just wants to get away from you. 'No she doesn't! She just needs a shower! That's all.' She wants to leave you. 'She doesn't! Shut up!' She's going to leave you! They all will! 'Shut up, shut up, shut up!!' You know I'm right. I started tearing up. 'Shut up!'

Y/n walked back in, in the pyjamas I gave her. 'Can I borrow some clothes?' She asked me. I nodded and gave her a set of clothes. (Imagine whatever you want) She looked pretty nice. I could see the hickeys that.. girl gave her. I secretly wish they were mine. I would've done it better.

YN POV:

I saw Jinx stare at my hickeys. I covered them with my hand. 'Mind if I like.. smoke?' I asked her. 'I don't mind. Maybe I'll join you.' She answered. We both walked out and I grabbed my lighter out of my pocket. I always had it with me.

As I lit a cigarette, Jinx just looked around. I took a deep inhale and blew out a smoke circle. I extended my arm towards Jinx. 'Wanna try?' I asked her. She took it out of my hand and put it in her mouth. She inhaled and immediately coughed. I got closer to her. 'You okay?' I asked and she looked up. I now realised how close together we were. She could feel my breath against her lips.

I moved away slightly. I took another hit and blew the smoke into her face. We both smiled. 'It's not for everyone.' I said. I let the cig sit in my mouth and looked up. 'Why do you smoke?' Jinx asked me. 'It helps me focus. I can have attention deficit disorder.' I said. She just nodded. I took another big hit and blew out the smoke slowly.

'So like, what happened yesterday? I can't remember shit.' I asked. I was sitting next to Jinx, almost finished with smoking. 'Well, you drank a little too much. You danced on strangers, started to strip and threw up all over yourself.' She said. I looked at her in shock. 'What the fuck.' I said, laughing in embarrassment.

'Why did you kill that guy?' I then asked her. I threw my cigarette on the floor, and stepped on it to put it out. 'Well he was bothering you. I wanted you to be with me, not him!' She responded. She wanted me to be with her.. in what way? Romantically?

'Just as friends, right?' I asked her. 'Obviously. You have that girl, you don't need me.' She said. Then her head twitched a bit. 'Shut up! I'm talking.' She said to a non-existing person. 'Have you had your first kiss yet?' I asked her. She shook her head. 'Mine was this girl I used to be friends with.'

'I'd probably want my first kiss to be a guy. Maybe a girl, if I know them well enough.' She said and turned to me. 'Are you like, supposed to be good at it or something? Do I need to practice?' She asked me. 'No, it just happens.' I answered. 'Practice will make it better though.' She rested her head on my shoulder.

'Can we practice kissing?' She asked me, and I coughed out of surprise. 'What?' I asked, to be sure what I heard was real. 'I want my first kiss to be good. And I figured you would be good at it!' She said, now sitting back up straight. 'We're just friends. Friends usually don't kiss.'

JINX POV:

'So you don't want too?' I asked her. She shook her head. 'I don't kiss friends.' She said and stood up. 'I'm gonna use the bathroom, be right back.' I just nodded. She walked off and I just sighed. Why didn't she want too! Does she care more about that stupid girl? I'm her friend! One of her best ones!

I will admit, I stalked her a bit before. I just wanted to know her, but who wouldn't? She looked interesting. I had figured out who her friends are, the list isn't very long. Her work, obviously. But I didn't know she had a romantic partner! How could she not tell me!

Because she hates you. 'No she doesn't.' She does! She wants to hurt you. 'Shut up! I don't want to hear you!' She will leave you. 'No she won't!' I remember that my sister left me. She will leave, just like they all did! 'Shut up!' I crawled up in a ball and shut everything out. 'She won't leave me. I'll make sure she won't.'

Y/n walked back in the room. I ran to her and hugged her, surprising her. She hugged me back and I pressed myself more against her. I could feel her hot breath in my neck. I enjoyed it. She also smelled great, she used the soap I always use. I layed my head in her neck, subtlety pressing my lips against her neck.

She pulled back from the hug and looked at me. I could see that she has cried. 'What happened?' I asked her. 'Just thought I heard my mom.. that's all.' She responded. 'Well Thats good right?' I said. She shook her head. 'I miss her.' She said and hugged me. I hugged back. 'Want to talk about it?'

Me and y/n sat on the couch in Silco's office. 'Tell me what happened.' I said and looked at Y/n. 'I was out late one time.. i was hanging out with a male friend. My mom doesn't-.. didn't like it when I hung out with guys..' she started. 'My dad knew, I trusted him with that information..' she held her arm.

'I walked home, it was raining. My friend lied for me, she told my mom we would hang out together. When I came home though..' she sniffled. 'My mom had figured it out. My dad had told her. She hit me.' Y/n said. I could see the tears in her eyes. 'She went completely mad about the fact i lied to her. She didn't want to be my mother anymore, I was such a filthy liar to her she didn't want to be associated with me.'

I cuddled against her, wanting to comfort her.
'She asked me if I wanted to have family, or filth. I picked family, I didn't want to lose her! She kept using my birth name. I went by a nickname at the time, always did. I corrected her, and she hit me again. If I wanted family, I had to use that name.' She started crying.

'I refused and walked outside. She pulled my hair and pushed me down. She kept yelling at me, but I ignored her. I walked away, I needed distance. But she yelled something I will never forget.' She looked very upset. 'What did she say?' I asked her. 'She said: "So that's what you've chosen! Filth?! Well then it's not your home anymore! If you come back I won't let you in! Because you chose trash! you dirty worm! It is not your home! You are not my child anymore! Because you chose filth?! Pathetic insect! You! Chose! Filth!" ' she said, sobbing.

I hugged her tightly. She hugged me back. 'I'm so sorry..' I said, in a comforting tone. 'Where did you stay..?' I asked her. '..at Jasmines house. Her mom cared for me, she loved me like her own child. Me and Jas become really close. I'll always owe her for that.' She said. I hugged her tighter and kissed the top of her head. 'Want to do something fun? Get your mind off of this?' I asked her. 'Like what?' She asked.

'Wanna learn how to shoot?'