Chapter 17- smut

'Fine. Fuck me with the gun.' I said, almost ashamed at this. Jinx immediately smirked and picked up the gun again. She took all the bullets out and layed them on her desk. She opened a drawer and grabbed a bottle of lube, and it surprised me that she even had it.

'Get yourself ready.' She said. I stood up and walked to the bed, finding a comfortable position. It was definitely needed for this. She came back with the gun and put it next to me. She sat on my lap and kissed me roughly.

I kissed her back and she caressed my cheek. I smiled at kept kissing her, going faster every few seconds. She straddled me, one leg in between mine and one on the outside. She moved while kissing me, her knee touching my crotch. It felt so good, and I let out a small moan.

She smirked and kept going, pressing against me more. I moaned again, pleasing her. One of her hands went to my breast, holding it tightly. I bit my lip at this, causing her to smirk. She started kissing my neck roughly, biting me occasionally.

She went to the bottom of my shirt, slowly lifting it up. I thought about the fact that I didn't fuck with high people, but I don't mind now. Anything for her. She took off my shirt and immediately started kissing me again after. My entire top part was now uncovered.

She kissed down to my collarbone, leaving small bite marks on the way. Her eyes trailed down, and she bit her lip. 'I love them.' She said and kissed down. She licked my tit and I shivered. She noticed this and licked my nipple, causing me to shiver again.

She started to suck on my tit, leaving small hickeys all over. I let out small moans, making her give me even more. She flicked my other nipple with her finger causing me to tense up a bit. She kissed down to my stomach, leaving small bites.

She got to my pants and pulled them down quickly. She looked at the small scar of her name in my thigh. 'It's healing well.' She said and kissed it. I smiled. She looked at my panties and smirked. 'So wet for me.' She whispered.

She pulled my panties down and admired my cunt. 'I see your relaxed.. good girl.' She said and grabbed the gun. She put lube over it and looked at me. 'Are you ready..' she asked, in a seductive voice. I nodded. 'Yeah.. I am.' I said. She bend back down and held the gun near my cunt.

She slowly pushed it in, causing me to groan loudly. She kept pushing it in deeper, and reassuring me it's gonna feel better. She went back up to me and kissed my neck, while thrusting the gun in and out of me. I moaned loudly and she kept going.

I grabbed the sheets tightly and she kissed my neck rougher. She went faster with the gun and I arched my back. 'Your taking it so well..' she said and Kept kissing my neck. I kept moaning rather loudly and she went faster. 'Oh fuck!' I moaned and she just smirked.

She kept going while she choked me and kissed me. I could kiss her back, that's how busy I was with moaning. She kissed beside my mouth, my chin, my jaw and my neck. She bit me occasionally aswel.

She kept thrusting the cold gun in and out, in a fast pace. She loved watching me moan, loved watching me cry out in pleasure. She went faster, and I moaned her name extremely loud. She smirked and kept kissing me, knowing I'm unable to kiss her back. She loved every moment of it.

I attempted a kiss but my mouth was unable to close, that's how much I was moaning. We weren't even going for ten minutes, but I already felt like finishing. She kissed my neck roughly and I arched my back. I came quickly but she didn't stop. And she wasn't planning on it anytime soon.

She kept thrusting it in and out, changing the pace to a slightly slower one. I rolled my eyes back while she whispered in my ear. 'Two more to go~' she whispered in a seductive tone and I blushed heavily.

She kept going in and out rather quickly and kept biting me on my neck. Her thigh brushed against mine and her other hand went down. I kept moaning while her hand went in between my legs. She found my clit quickly and started rubbing it.

She rubbed small circles on it and kept thrusting the gun with her other hand. She slid down onto her knees so it would be easier for her. She watched the gun go in and out of me, and I kept moaning. Her small fingers worked on my clit In such a perfect way that it surprised me.

She started kissing my inner thigh, leaving small hickeys on me. I had hickeys and bite marks all over me, it was her way of telling people that I'm hers. That I belong to her. I bit my lip harshly while trying to stop moaning, but it was an impossible mission.

I felt a similar feeling in my stomach. She kept going in and out with the gun and looked up at me. 'Cum.' She just said. I nodded and kept moaning. She went the same pace and bit my inner thigh. I moaned louder then usual and came again.

And she didn't stop. 'One more time baby.' She said. She went a bit faster and I grabbed the sheets extremely tight. I was shaking at this point, that's how good she was at this. 'D-did you this before-?' I somehow managed to say before I became a mess again.

'Nope. Its all for you..~' She said. She kept going while looking me in my eyes. I tried to remain eye contact with her while she thrusted the gun harder. She mimicked my moaning face and made some small moans herself, but I was way louder.

She kept going while staring in my eyes. She crawled back up, not stopping the thrusting. She kissed me lightly and smiled. 'Your doing great..' she said. I threw my head back and kept moaning. She kissed my tits again and sucked on my nipple.

She stopped and grabbed my neck, choking me. The overstimulation was getting really much for me, but it was so good. She kept kissing me on my mouth, silencing my moans. She kept going and kissing me, while I just moaned and shaked. I was a mess.

My legs were shaking so hard I thought they would stop working. 'You can cum..' she said in a comforting tone. She kept going while watching me moan. 'We can cuddle after.. I love you so much.' She said and kissed me again. I just nodded and moaned.

She kissed my cheeks and tried comforting me while fucking me harshly. One of the things I never thought I'd do was this, by far. She kept giving me small kisses on my face but never slowed down. She wanted me to cum, and fast.

She never sped up or slow down, she kept the same pace to make sure I would finish yet again. And I was going too, very soon. She kept going while biting my neck. I felt another orgasm coming up, and looked her in the eyes. She looked back at me while I released.

She pulled the gun out of me and smiled. 'You did great.' She said. I was out of breath and just nodded. 'I'll get you cleaned up.' She said and got up. I just layed there, with cum all over me, panting like crazy. I prepped myself up with my elbows and looked around.

Jinx came back with a towel and wipes. She sat on her knees infront of me and started cleaning my legs. I felt embarrassed but she assured me that it was okay. I could see that her eyes were back to normal, well almost. She dried me off and gave me a new set of clothes.

She changed me and layed me down. She layed next to me and cuddled against me. I smiled at cuddled her back. 'Do you need anything?' She asked me. I shook my head. She kept cuddling me and smiled. I held her close and she gave me a small kiss.

'Do you wanna get a new tattoo?'