Chapter 1

6 years later (you are 21, Powder/jinx is 20 and vi is also 21.)

You were listening to music, as always. You were thinking of tattoo ideas for yourself. You enjoyed tattooing yourself. 'Maybe a.. no idea..' You said to yourself. 'Fuck its opening time!' You hurried to get ready and ran outside. You were supposed to open up your shop 5 minutes ago! You ran through the streets, not caring who you bumped into.

Although you never really ran into anyone, this time was different. You were very disoriented, causing you to full on run into someone. The person fell down and so did you. 'I-I'm sorry.' You said to the person. 'It's fine.. where are you heading too?' The person asked you. You picked some stuff up from the floor. 'Just my job, I was supposed to open up like seven minutes ago.' You said. You looked up at them. She had long, braided blue hair. It reminded you of someone.. but you couldn't remember who. You stood up. 'Well I gotta go. Bye!' You said and ran towards your shop.

'What was taking you so long?' One of your customers asked. 'I've been waiting for five minutes for my appointment!' You opened the store and let the customers in. 'I'm sorry guys, I had some trouble on my way here.' You said, apologising. 'So who's on schedule today?'
You whispered to yourself. 'Jayce? Is jayce here?' You said. A man raised his hand. 'That's me.'

As you were giving him his tattoo, of a blue orb for some reason, you heard one of your coworkers come in. 'Hey it's Jas, checking in!' She told you, and she started taking customers. 'So when did you start doing this?' The customer asked you. 'Around like three years ago, why?' You responded. 'No reason.' He said. You finished the tattoo. 'Done, I'll put something around it and your ready to go.' You told him as he sat up. 'Thanks, how much is it?' He asked you. 'Four coins.' (One coin is 10 bucks) You responded, wrapping up his leg. He pulled some coins out of his pocket and put them in your hand. 'Keep the change.' He said, and walked out. He gave you five coins, a coin as a tip.

As you were taking another customer for a unicorn tattoo, you heard the door bell ring. Jas took the customer. 'Welcome to needles and ink, do you have an appointment?' She asked the customer. 'Uhm no.. but can I schedule one with Y/n L/n?' The customer asked. The voice sounded familiar. 'Sure, for when? We have a spot at nine PM today and tomorrow is all clear.' Jas said. 'I'll take today..'

After finishing up your customer and getting paid, you walked back out. 'Who was that?' You asked jas. 'Never seen her before, but her appointment is under the name Jinx, today nine PM.' She told you. 'Do you know her? She knew your full name.' You shook your head. 'Nope, I don't know anyone called that..' you said. 'Well, it's lunch.. let's smoke.' You said to Jas. You both walked outside and lit a cigarette.

At 9PM, you waited patiently for the last customer to come in for the day. Jas had already left, so you had to keep yourself company. You were about to close, since it had been ten minutes since nine and you were done waiting. 'She's late..' you said to yourself. But then you heard the bell above the door ring. You looked at the door. It was the same girl you bumped into earlier.

'Sorry I'm late, I was.. busy.' She said. She swayed over to you. 'Hi! I'm jinx.' She said, leaning over your desk and put out her hand. 'I'm Y/n.. but you already knew that, didn't you?' You said and shook her hand. 'I've never told you my name, how did you know it?' She went and sat on your desk, crossed legged. 'Well, you seemed interesting. So I had people look into you, your history, that stuff.' She said. Her long braids were touching the floor. 'Well, what tattoo did you want to get?' You asked the girl. 'Anything you like.~' she told you. You nodded and grabbed some designs you made yourself.

'I pick.. the knife! Its cool.' She said. 'Good choice.' You had drawn a knife going through a bleeding heart. It wasn't very hard to think off, since you were quite creative. You've been in a Burn out lately though. 'Let's get that started for you.' You said. You brought her to your tattoo station and told her to lay down. 'Where would you like it?' You asked her. 'Wherever you think it will look best.~' she told you. You looked at her body (in a non sexual way) to find a spot. 'Well maybe a upper thigh tattoo will be nice, if thats okay with you?' You asked her. 'Yeah, thats nice!' She said, excited. 'Well uhm, you can pull your pants to your knees while i get some stuff, okay?' She nodded. You went out the room to get your stuff.

When you came back, she had completely removed her pants. 'U-uhm, you could've just pulled the, down half way..' you said, suprised. 'I had another design in my head and maybe you could do that too, if thats okay?' She asked you, and showed you a design on a paper. It was two bandaids on top of each other, with a small heart on the top one. 'Yeah sure, thats fine.' You told her. 'Where would you like it?' She looked at her legs. 'I want the bigger one on my left upper thigh, and the smaller one on my right knee.' She said. You nodded. 'Did you already shave, or do i need to shave you?' You asked. 'I'm hairless.' She said. You checked and she was indeed hairless, her skin was as smooth as could be. You grabbed your tattoo gun and started the job.

She bit her lip in pain. 'You can tell me if it's too much, okay?' You said to her. She nodded. You kept going, making sure she's not in too much pain while you were busy. She decided go strike up a conversation. 'So, when did you get into t-tattoos?' She asked, biting her lip on the last word. 'I've just always loved drawing, I guess.' You said. You stopped for a bit to wipe off the excess ink, then continued.

'I've drawn on people when I was a child, mostly my friends.' You said. 'Did you have many friends?' She asked you. 'Not really, maybe like four in total. And my other few friends left.' You said. 'Why did they leave?' She asked you again. You wiped off the excess ink again. 'Dunno, they just never came back home.' You tattooed over a sensitive part, and she tensed up. 'Sorry..' you apologised.

'So, what are you interested in?' You asked her. 'I'm creative, to say the least..' she said. You nodded. 'Do you paint or something? There's some colours on your pants.' You said. 'Oh yea I do, sometimes. Mostly my own creations.' She said. You finished the tat.

Before you got started on the second tattoo, Jinx had to use the bathroom. You patiently waited for her to return, but then you saw a figure outside of the window. 'Who is out at this time?..' you asked yourself. You walked closer to the window to see who it was, but as soon as you got there, they had disappeared already. 'Probably just a prank..' you thought. Jinx had returned and was ready to get her other tattoo.

'This one will take some less time, so you'll be done in about five minutes.' You told the girl. She nodded. 'Would you uhm, mind walking me home? Its quite dark..' she asked. You agreed. 'Let's just get you finished up first.' You told her. You started tattooing her again, causing her to tense up right away. Knee tattoos hurt like shit. You tried to finish the tattoo quickly but safely. When you finished, you quickly got her ready to go home. You put on your jacket and waited for Jinx to get ready.

It was freezing cold outside. You shivered. You looked at Jinx, who didn't seem to be cold at all, even though she was wearing a crop top. When you guys were walking, you felt the presence of someone else but no one was around. 'So, is it a far walk?' You asked Jinx, shivering. 'Not really..' she said, before realising you were cold. 'You can warm up at my place if that's okay?' She asked you. 'S-sure, thank you.' You said, and she just nodded. You looked back, feeling someone staring at you. 'What's wrong?' She asked you. 'Nothing.. just thought I heard something..'

The two of you arrived at Jinx her house. It was quite big. You both walked inside and you felt the warmth wash over you right away. You took off your jacket, but kept on your shoes. You weren't going to stay very long after all. 'Let's show Silco my tattoos, come on!' Jinx yelled excitedly. She grabbed your arm and basically dragged you through a hallway, into a office. 'Silco~!' She said. The chair at the desk spun around and you saw a man sit in it, you assumed that was Silco. 'Yes, jinx?' He answered, sounding slightly annoyed. 'How did your tattoo appointment go?' He asked her.

'Really good! I even brought her here!' She said, and pushed you slightly forward. You waved awkwardly. 'Uhm, hi? I'm y/n, I did jinx's tattoos..' you said, feeling uncomfortable. The man stood up and walked over to you. He wasn't much taller then you were, maybe three centimeters max. He took your hand and shook it. 'I'm silco, jinx's caretaker.' He said. He took some coins out of his pocket and handed you them. 'Is that enough?' He asked you. You looked at the coins in your hand, and counted six. You shook your head. 'It was actually five.. not six, do you want it back?' He shook his head. 'Keep it.' He said. You nodded. 'Thanks, uhm, Sir.' 'Call me silco.'

'Wanna go up to my room?'