Chapter 18

'Do you wanna get a new tattoo?' Jinx asked me. 'When your all ready, Ofcourse.' She said after that. I nodded. 'What kind?' I asked. She thought. 'Maybe a moon.' She said. I nodded. 'Sure.' I said. 'Some more cuddles though..' I whispered and she smiled.

JINX POV:

Y/n was asleep in my arms. The sex must have made her super tired, but I can't blame her. She came three times, that's a lot. I've never even came more then once. But I've only done myself before I met her.

Her soft breath felt warm on my neck. I held her close to me and smiled. I love her so much. I'll never stop. And I hope she feels the same. I've also noticed the voices became less around her. Like, I was actually able to think, and hear my own voice for once.

I think silco accepts her, I mean, he's not very mean to her. He might actually allow me to date for once. I'd be glad if I'm able to have her forever. Only for me, she will always be mine. She only deserves me. I don't want anyone to take her from me.

Maybe I'm obsessed, but that's okay. I wonder if she's also obsessed with me. I hope she is. I want her to be with me at all times. I want her to only fuck me. Only kiss me. Only hold me. Her company makes me happy. I don't think I can live without her. If she dies, I die.

She layed in my arms comfortably. My arms hurt a slight bit because the position she was in, but I didn't mind. If she's comfortable, so am I. I feel everything she feels. If she's happy, so am I. If she's sad, I'll kill anyone who did that.

Speaking about murder, I want to kill someone again. Just for fun, but also someone who deserves it. Like a predator, or a person that Y/n hates. Maybe her old friends? I'll kill anyone who left her. Maybe we can get food and I'll see anyone there.

How should I kill them? Stabbing is always fun, but so is shooting. What if I strangle someone? No, too much noise and takes too long. Drowning? There's no water around any eating place. Kicking someone's face in? Sounds nice.

Y/n wasn't a good sleeper. She moved around a lot. I kissed her forehead and she opened her eyes. 'You can sleep baby, it's fine.' I said, in a comforting tone. '..no it's fine..' she said. She began to sit up but I pushed her back down. 'I'm awake it's fine..' she began. She waved her hand around and sat up.

'You feeling okay?' I asked. She nodded. 'Yeah, I'm fine, I can feel my legs.' She said and smiled. I smiled back. 'Well you did great.' I said. She stretched and moved to get out of bed, but made a small painful groan. 'Still hurts?' I asked. She just nodded.

'Poor you..' I said, but barely meant it. I mean, I cared about her, but I loved seeing her in pain. In a good pain, obviously. It was hot. I liked pain. Most definitely inflicting it. But only in a sexual way. 'Was the gun too much for your tight little pussy?'

I noticed that she was blushing. I smirked and started kissing her neck from behind. She leaned into my touch and i kept kissing. 'It was, Wasn't it?' I teased and my hand went to her breast. She held my hand and pulled it up to her mouth. She put my ring and middle finger in her mouth and sucked on them.

I bit my lip and smiled. 'Let's go get some food.' I said and pulled my hand away. She smiled and got up, very slowly. I supported her while standing up while I got up myself. 'What do you want?' I asked her. She thought. 'Something warm.' She said and reached for her gun.

I took her to the same bar where I killed that one guy. I got her some nachos and a drink. She drank it rather quickly and started on the nachos. I stole a few from her and she kicked me under the table. I smiled and ate them. Then suddenly Y/n stopped eating and just looked straight ahead.

YN POV:

I saw someone, someone who I never thought I'd see again. My mom, if I can even call her that. I dropped the food and just stared. 'What's wrong?' I heard Jinx ask me, but I couldn't speak. She followed my eyes and looked at my mother. 'Who's that?' She asked.
'My mom.'

'That's your mom?' She asked. I nodded. She noticed us both staring at her and she walked over. 'What?' She asked in a rude way. She then noticed me and chuckled. 'Y/n. Why are you here? Miss me?' She asked. 'Definitely not.' I said, without wanting to say it. Her expression changed.

'Then why are you here brat?' She snarled. 'We are just here to eat. Why are you here?' Jinx asked her. She looked at jinx and got confused. 'And who might you be?' Mother asked. Jinx put out her hand to mother. 'I'm jinx, her girlfriend.'

'WHAT.' I heard mother yell. She looked extremely angry. 'You're a fucking dyke?!' (I'm a lesbian irl) mother screamed. She raised her arm up, probably to hit me, but jinx stopped her. 'Dont you dare hit her.' She said, in a low tone.

'You can't stop me.' Mother said and tried pulling her arm free. 'You can't just hit your own child.' Jinx said. 'Yes I can. I'm her mother.' Mother said. I just sat there in fear. Mother threw Jinx on the floor and slapped me across the face.

Jinx stood up quickly and hit my mother on the nose. She walked over to me and started asking if I was okay. I just nodded. Mother tried hitting Jinx but failed. 'Let's go outside you fucking bitch!' Mother yelled. I followed Jinx outside and noticed that she didn't have her gun with her.

Jinx and Mother got in a fighting position. 'You don't have to do this.' I said to jinx. 'I do. She can't just hit you!' Jinx replied. 'It's fine, she's done worse.' I said. 'Like what?' Jinx asked, looking mad and confused. 'Pushed me down the stairs, kicked me until I couldn't walk, burned me-'

'She did what?!' Jinx yelled angrily. 'Your a fucking monster!' She yelled to mother. 'She deserved all of it!' Mother yelled back. 'No fucking fourteen year old deserved that! No one does!' Jinx yelled. 'Just leave it-' I started but Jinx interrupted me. 'She deserves all the same things that happened to you.'

'She's still my mom.' I said. I didn't even mean it. I stopped seeing her as my mom after I left. 'But she hurt you.' Jinx said. She turned to me, leaving her in a vulnerable position. 'I won't let anyone hurt you.' I pulled her in a hug. 'Just leave it, she's not hurting me anymore.'

Neither of us were paying attention to mother, since we were hugging. I heard a noise and my head went straight to it. It was mother, she had just pulled a gun on us. She rested it on the side of Jinx's head and chuckled. 'Don't do this..' I begged mother. 'Then come home with me.'

'Why would I do that. You said I wasn't allowed in anymore, remember?' I said. 'You called me a pathetic insect, if I remember correctly.' Mother looked confused. 'I've never fucking said that.' She denied. 'You called me a dirty worm, said it wasn't my home anymore and said I chose filth.'

My hand went to my gun, and I'm glad I had it with me. Jinx was just standing there, not moving. 'Well I take that back.' Mother said. 'But she has to go.' She pressed her gun more into Jinx's head and her hand pushed in the trigger slowly. I pulled my gun on her, without even wanting to, and I did something I never thought I would.

I pulled the trigger.