Chapter 22- smut

It was a giant strap on. Seven inches atleast. 'Wanna try it out?' She asked. I just looked at it. 'I also got handcuffs. And other stuff, if you wanna try anything out.' She asked. 'I'm fine with just handcuffs and.. that for now.' I said.

'Well, you're the one getting cuffed, darling.' She said. I blushed at that and she swayed over to me. 'You're gonna do as I say, okay?' She said. I nodded. 'Words.' She demanded.
'Yes.'

'Yes.. who?' She said. I looked confused. 'I'll give you a hint..' she said and leaned in over me. 'It starts with an M.' Then I realised. Her lips hovered over mine. 'Say it.' She demanded. 'Yes m-mommy.' I said, nervously.

She kissed me hungrily and I kissed back. She pushed me on my back and layed on top of me. We kept kissing while she dragged her cold hands around my body. It made me shiver and she enjoyed it.

She stopped kissing me and went down to my neck, and most of the hickeys I had before were gone completely. She gave my neck sloppy kisses and bit down softly. I made small noises while she kept kissing.

Her hand went to my breast and she grabbed it. I bit my lip harshly and she gave me more hickeys. Her knee got in between my legs and went up to my crotch. She moved her knee back and forth, earning her my moans.

'Such pretty noises..' she whispered into my ear before kissing my neck again. 'Let me hear them louder.' She said as she bit down on my neck. I moaned louder for her and she kissed me again.

I kissed her back while she started undoing her pants. She took them off and started working on mine. She was so hot as she hovered her body over mine to undo my pants. Her lips still touching mine.

She took off my pants and her hand went to my panties right away. She put her hand in and started massaging my clit. I moaned and she smirked. 'You sound so good, princess.' She whispered.

I kept moaning while she kept praising me. She removed her hand and pulled my panties down. And then hers. She got off of me and grabbed the strap on. She put it on and turned to me. 'Ready to get cuffed, darling?'

She put one of the cuffs on my wrist and cuffed me to the bed. Then the other one. I was now unable to move my arms. She got on top of me and positioned herself. 'Ready?' She asked. 'Yes.'

'Tell me if I need to stop.' She said and pushed herself in. I moaned and she started moving in and out. She made some noises herself while she did this, but I was way louder.

She went Deep inside of me, and then almost back out. I tugged on the cuffs while moaning loudly. I couldn't stop moaning her name and she moaned mine back.

She thrusted faster and I gasped. 'Fuck!' I moaned and she smirked. 'Good girl. You're taking it so well..' she said and moaned after. 'Mm you feel so good..'

She went up to kissing my neck again while thrusting. 'You're mine.. all mine..' she moaned and bit my neck. I groaned and she kissed the same spot. 'Every inch of you Belongs to me.' She kept going.

'I'm the only one allowed to touch you.' She whispered into my ear and then kissed my neck again. 'The only one allowed to do this..' she said while dragging her hand over my body.

She kept thrusting while she dragged her hand around. I kept moaning her name occasionally and she loved it. She gave me small kisses everywhere while thrusting even harder. I couldn't even contain my moans anymore at this point.

She bit my bottom lip while thrusting and I felt my legs staring to shake. I'm normally not this fast, but this felt absolutely amazing. She absolutely is the best at this.

I kept moaning loudly and she moaned too. 'Fuck you feel so good.' She said. 'Ohh fuck!' She moaned and kept going faster. 'D-desperate for me.. aren't you.' I managed to say before I kept moaning.

'You're the one under me.. moaning loudly..' she said. She kissed me and I kissed her back. She went back to my neck and bit on it, making me bleed. She took the blood and kissed me again, blood between our lips.

The blood dripped onto the bed but we both didn't care. She was still thrusting heavily and moaning into my mouth. She kept saying how good I felt and how amazing I sounded, causing me to blush.

'All red for me are we now?' She said. Her hand went to my breast and she grabbed it. 'I love every inch of you.' She said. Her hand went down to my stomach. 'Every. Single. Inch.'

She went up to my ear, her pace never slowing down, and kept moaning into my ear. That really did something for me, because I felt myself getting close. She would swallow between moans, causing me to get even more wet.

She begged for me into my ear, begged for me to make her cum, begged for me to let her cum. 'I wanna cum so bad.. please make me cum..' she whined. My legs started shaking and so did hers. 'C-cum with me.' I said.

We both came at the same time, our fluids mixing on my body. We were both panting and she layed her head on my chest. 'Can you..' I said while panting. 'Uncuff me..?'

After she took the cuffs off, I looked at my wrists. They were red and irritated. 'Looks like I did a good job, didn't I?' She said. I nodded. 'Such a good job.' I said.

'What other things did you get?' I asked. She thought for a bit. 'A gag, rope, a vibrator, a dildo..' she said. 'Damn.' I just said. 'That's not all.'

After she named a long list of things the bought, I was speechless. I didn't know she was into these things. Or maybe she thought I was into those things. They all look pretty cool though.

'Which ones do you like?' She asked. 'I uhm, I'm not sure..' I said. She made a "mhm" sound and layed down besides me. 'You know how my name is in your thigh?' She asked. 'Yeah?'

'I need more of that.' She said. I looked confused. 'Once isn't enough, is it? I need my name more all over your pretty little body.' She said and scooted closer.

'You wanna cut into me again?' I asked. She shook her head. 'I don't wanna put you through that again my love.' She said. 'Maybe something you can do at work.'

'Tattoo your name onto me?' I asked. She nodded. 'Where?' She thought. 'Inside your mouth.' She said. I just looked at her. 'A lip tattoo?' I asked.

She nodded. 'Why not? I'm always in your mouth anyways.' She said and smirked. I blushed at this. 'I'm not wrong am I?' She said and got closer. I shook my head. 'Words, love.'

'You're not wrong.' I said. 'Also, you can get the piercing this week.' She nodded. 'Cool.' She said and gave me a small kiss. 'Thanks for doing that for me love.' She said. 'Always.'

Then someone knocked on the door.