Final.

I slowly open my eyes but see.. nothing? I see nothing. I try to look up or around, but its all black. My head hurts. I hear some buzzing in my ears, before it turns into words. "...still sisters?' is what i hear. It's Jinx' voice. She's here with me.. and someone else. 'Nothing is ever going to change that.' another voice says. It's Vi. Vi's here, too. Who else is here? I hear a lighter turn on. Why can't i see? Or talk?

"I Always knew you'd come back.' Jinx says. I hear some shuffling before the room gets lit up. It's still black, but i can see it under my blindfold. I hear breathing next to me. Someone else is here. too. Not just me, Jinx and Vi.. who is it?

'He took everything from us. Right here he stabbed Vander in the back.' is what i hear. I hear a raven fly near. I still can't see. Is the other person here.. Silco? I can't help but wonder. I keep trying to speak, but it's muffled. 'Just like he planned to do with me.' Jinx says. 'All the time saying you abandoned me when he knew the truth.'

I hear silco trying to speak, but he's gagged too. 'Liar.' i hear, the voice coming closer before Jinx pulls off my blindfold. I immediatly look around the room. I see Vi at the end of the table furthest away from me, and Silco is on my right. I'm still gagged. Jinx pats my head. 'Mm.. we're missing someone..' Jinx says, before walking off. I look at Vi, confused, but her eyes follow Jinx. Vi's tied up. Just like me and Silco.

Jinx comes back a bit later, with a serving plate in her.. gauntlets? She places it on the table and looks at Vi. Vi looks scared. 'I paid your girlfriend a visit this morning..' Jinx says tauntingly. '..what did you do?' Vi asks her, afraid. I'm a bit afraid too. What did she do.. i know what shes capable of. 'I made her a snack.' Jinx says, and i can hear the smile on her face. Vi looks even more scared now. Jinx' hand goes to the top, about to reveal whats on the plate.. i can't look.

I look away as Jinx reveals whatevers on the plate, and i hear Vi yell 'No!'. That can't be good..

"Sheesh, im not that crazy!' Jinx says and throws the metal thing on the floor. On the platter is a cupcake, with a small blue orb on the pink frosting. She walks back over to me and kisses my cheek. "I bet your confused, huh?' she whispers to me. I nod at her. 'Thats okay. You'll know soon.' she says. She walks away again, and comes back later with Caitlyn, strapped to a wheelchair, like me. She's also gagged, and theres colours drawn on her face, like a smile.

'Powder, leave her out of this!' Vi says, talking about caitlyn as she whimpers. 'Where should i sit?' Jinx asks Vi, looking at her. There are two chairs. One says Powder, one says Jinx. 'It's your choice, really.' Then she puts a gun in Vi's hand. What is she planning.. i think. I still can't speak, and Silco is a bit restless now.

'Make her go away, please.' Jinx says, motioning towards Caitlyn. 'Send her on her way and-' She's interrupted by Caitlyn's grunt. 'A-and you can have powder back.' Jinx says, tryin to convince Vi. Vi seems to hesitate. She looks at caitlyn, then back at Jinx. 'I-i can't.' Vi lets out. Jinz seems angry at this and she points her gun to caitlyn's head. I flinch at that, and let out a muffled yelp.

'No, powder listen!' Vi says to get her sisters attention. 'We.. we can just go.' She adds. Jinx looks up. 'We can just go and never come back.' Vi says, as Jinx' expression softens. 'Where would we go?..' Jinx asks softly. Then she looks confused and points her gun a the doll of Mylo. 'No, no, no. She's not just saying that!' She says towards the doll.

'Its true. We'll put this behind us. You'll never have to see him again, Powder.' Vi says, talking about Silco, who's starting to get adgitated. '..What do you have to say about that?' Jinx asks silco and walks over to him, removing his gag. He immediatly sputters out 'Her name is Jinx! She's lying. She'll be with you a day before she realizes you're not that girl anymore and turns her back on you.'

Jinx turns to Vi, on the verge of tears. 'You aren't lying? You would'nt lie to me. Not again.' She says to Vi. 'I'm not lying. I'm on your side. I promise.' Vi says desperately. Jinx considers her words for a moment, before shooting at the Mylo doll next to me. I flinch, and a glass breaks, which rolls to caitlyn. 'Shut up! We're talking.' She yells at him, before Silco speaks again.

'The topsiders offered me everything. Independence, a seat at the table. All in return for you. They can all burn. Everyone betrays us, Jinx. Vander. Her. They will never understand. It's only us. You're my daughter. I'll never forsake you.' He says. Jinx seems to tear up, while she looks at me. She wants to say something, before Caitlyn gets out her restraints and yells 'Drop the gun.' to Jinx.

Vi begs for Caitlyn to lower the gun, before Jinx shoots, and Caitlyn shoos towards her too, stopping at Vi's plea. No one seems hurt.. for now. Caitlyn repearts herself, before Vi says 'Wait! Shes my sister..' making Caitlyn respond with 'She's too far gone.'

Jinx puts the gun down, but i notice somethings.. off. She's pretending to be innocent.. shit. This isn't gonna end well..

Jinx giggles, but then swerves and knocks Caitlyn out with the gun Cait was holding. She pants as she strands over Caitlyn, who's now knocked out. Jinx seems to.. go into a hallucinating state..

'You see.. now finish it.' Silco says.

'Damn it, Powder! Wake up!' Vi argues. 'Remember who you are, i know you remember!'

Jinx looks distressed.

'Picture Mylo! Claggor!' Vi yells, causing Jinx to say 'Stop..'

'Vander!' Vi says.

'Shut up! Don't listen to her!' Silco yells.

"Dad! Mom! Me!' Vi argues.

Jinx yells out, grabbing her gun and shooting it to stop the words..

Then Silco grunts. I notice blood coming from his seat. Oh shit..

'No.. oh no no no no no..' Jinx says as she rushes over to him. 'I'm sorry..' she repeats over and over, holding him and crying.

'I never would of given you to them. Not for anything.' He says weakly. 'Don't cry. You're perfect..' He says before his head slowly becomes motionless. He's dead. Silco's dead.

Jinx slowly gets up, looking out of it. She picks up her mini gun and shoves back the chair that says "JINX".

'Powder? It's okay. We'll be okay.' Vi says as Jinx sits down. I watch her sit. She slowly speaks. 'I thought.. maybe you could love me like you used too. Even though im.. different.' Jinx says, looking over at me for a second, before looking back at Vi.

'But you changed too. So.. here's to the new us.' she says and gets up. She walks over to me and rolls me over to her machine gun. She puts the little orb in it and places the gun on my lap. She then strolls me outside and gets the gun, pointing it up. I look at her with fear in my eyes, still gagged. 'Don't worry. You'll be okay.' she whispers to me, about to pull the trigger, her eyes leaking purple tears. I try to stop her but its too late, she cant hear me. She pulls the trigger while screaming.

The.. bullet? Cannon? Both? shoots out her gun, Flying towards the council. I can only watch as it goes through the air. It reflects on the glass, before it shatters.

I guess not every story has a happy ending.