Chapter 21

I woke up with Jinx in my arms. Her legs were on mine and her hair was all over the place. She looked beautiful in the morning. I smiled. I layed there staring at her while she slept. She's gorgeous.

I slowly pulled my arm away and sat up. I stretched and stood up. I walked downstairs and ate a bowl of cereal. I washed it and walked back upstairs. Jinx was awake and looked at me through the door frame.

'Your hair looks terrible.' She said and giggled. 'Damn, rude.' I said and giggled. 'I'll take a shower. I made you some food, it's downstairs.' I said. She nodded. I grabbed some clothes (your style) and took them to the bathroom with me, with some panties too.

I turned on the shower and undressed while the water warmed up. I threw my clothes in the wash and stepped under the water. My hair was a bit dirty and I didn't shave for atleast a month. I was hairy as fuck.

After the shower I dried myself off and put on my clothes. Panties, socks, pants, shirt. No bra today. I went back to my room and put on some jewellery. Silver earrings, two crystal bracelets (rose quartz and amethyst) and a rose quartz necklace.

I walked downstairs and saw Jinx relaxing on the couch. 'Can I shower now?' She asked. I nodded and she stood up. She walked upstairs. 'Can I borrow some clothes?' She yelled down. 'Yea Ofcourse!' I yelled back. I heard the shower start.

I put on my boots and made sure my hair looked good. I put on some strawberry chapstick and waited for jinx to be done with her shower. I wondered what clothes she would pick out.

After a short while Jinx walked back down, wearing dark skinny jeans, a big band shirt (any band is okay) and a matching flannel over it. She looked nice. The jeans were low rise and I could see her belly button.

'You would look good with a belly button piercing.' I said. She looked down and back at me. 'Really?' She asked. I nodded. 'You really would!' I said. She thought. 'I can schedule you for one this week if you want.' I said.

'I'd like that. Would I really look good with one?' She asked. I nodded excitedly. 'You would look so hot with one.' I said. She smirked. 'When can you set it?' She asked. 'Somewhere this week. I'll tell you after work.' I said.

She put on her shoes and waited for me by the door. I collected my stuff and walked outside with her, holding hands. We walked towards my work, but parted ways halfway. She went to her house and I kept walked to work.

I arrived with Jasmine already having opened the shop. I walked in and put my stuff away. 'So, who can I take?' I asked to Jas. 'That guy over there, he's here for a tattoo.' She said and pointed to a small man. I nodded and took him to a room.

'So, what did you have in mind?' I asked the guy. 'Something for my dead brother. His name was Marcus.' The guy said. 'He was a enforcer. Someone shot him.. he was found dead a bit ago. I want his name tattooed on my back.' He said after that.

I had to tattoo the brother of the guy my girlfriend killed.. because he tried to assault me.. perfect. 'Ofcourse. Take off your shirt please.' He did and I grabbed all the stuff I needed. I sat behind him and put on gloves. 'Just his name?' I asked. 'Yes please.'

I decided to write his name, but with a little surprise. In the giant M, I wrote "bitch" in small lettering, it wasn't very visible. It was only the truth. He was a bitch. No, he was worse. But the brother doesn't have to know that.

'All done.' I said and grabbed a mirror so he could see. 'Thank you, it looks beautiful.' He said. 'That's gonna be five coins.' I said. He gave me them and I covered up the tattoo. 'You can put your shirt back on.' I said and threw my gloves away.

I put the coins in the register and closed it. 'Do we have any free spots next week, or this week?' I asked Jasmine. 'Yes, why?' She asked. 'For my girlfriend. She wants a belly button piercing.' I said.

'So you do everything for her then?' She asked. 'Obviously. She's my girlfriend.' I said. 'We have a free spot in two days, two PM. I can fit her in, if she pays.' She said. 'She always pays.' I said.

'Also, what's that smell in the sensory room?' She asked. I choked in my spit. 'What smell?' I asked. 'I'm not sure what is it. But it's gross. Did you do something in there?' She asked. 'No. We didn't have anyone schedule there.' I said.

'Hmm.' She said and checked the schedule. 'Next one is here. Caitlyn for a piercing.' She said. Caitlyn. Vi's friend. Great. 'Yeah okay.' I said and invited Cait into the room.

She sat down and looked at me. 'Hey.' She said. 'Hey.' I said back. 'So, which piercing did you have in mind?' I asked. 'Helix.' She said. 'Alright..' I said and put on my gloves. 'Which ear.'

'My left one please.' She said. I nodded and grabbed the needle. She turned her head and I drew on a spot. 'Does it look okay there?' I asked and showed her the spot. 'Yes, it looks fine.'

I nodded and put the needle at the dot. 'So, why are you here?' I asked her. 'What do you mean?' She asked. I pushed the needle through and grabbed the jewel. 'I'm pretty sure you're not just here for a piercing.'

I placed the jewel in and closed it. 'Did you and Vi ever.. have a thing?' She asked. 'Why do you ask?' I responded. 'Well, she just keeps smiling when she hears your name and like.. talks about you a lot.' She said.

'Oh.' I said. She looked confused. 'We only kissed a few times. Nothing serious.' I said. 'So you didn't give her those hickeys last week?' She asked. I sighed. 'And we hooked up.'

'Well, do you like her?' She asked. 'No. I have a girlfriend.' I said. She nodded. 'Do you think she would...like me?' She carefully asked. I thought for a moment. 'How does she act around you?' I asked.

'She is quite protective, she stares in my eyes sometimes, she called me hot..' she said while smiling. 'Sometimes she holds me, but her hands are near my.. breasts. She calls me cupcake because I'm so "sweet" sometimes.' She kept going.

'She's definitely into you.' I said. 'You think so?' She said, now blushing slightly at the thought. 'Go up to her, hold her close and kiss her.' I said. 'She will kiss you back, i assure you.' 'O-okay.' She said.

CAITLYN POV:

After paying I walked back to where Vi was supposed to be. I was making up a plan in my head on the way there, I was actually gonna kiss her. I never knew that I was into women, but she makes me feel.. certain ways.

I saw Vi and got even more nervous then I was before. She waved at me and walked over to me, and I just froze. She was getting closer by the second and i didn't have a plan yet. Fuck. I'm just going to do it. I'm just going to kiss her.

'Hey Cait-' was all she could say before my mouth reached hers. I had kissed her. She looked surprised and i was about to pull away before she kissed me back. I leaned in further and kept kissing her.

Her lips tasted amazing. I had assumed she would taste gross but she had borrowed my chapstick, making her taste like cherry. I pulled away after a minute and felt myself blushing heavily. Vi looked me in the eyes with desire. She kissed me again and led me to a soft spot..

Y/N POV:

I was hanging out with Jinx. She was going to get the surprise she got for me. I was patiently waiting on her bed and heard her looking around for it. She was giggling and that made me even more curious. 'When are you gonna show me?' I said, dragging out the E.

'Very soon love!' She said. I waited for her and played with my hair. She walked back with the surprise behind her back. 'I spend good money on this, so don't be disappointed.' She said. 'I won't be. Just tell me what it is~!' I said. Then she showed me.

It was a giant strap on.