~14~ Festival Banquet

Rumors spread faster than the guests drank wine at the harvest festival banquet

The gentle fifth prince spent three years of earnings to buy his wife a heavenly dress.

Park Jin Young's heart feels a happy pain.

Jealousy covered Sang-Hee's heart.

The third prince laughed coldly. His fifth brother was completely entrapped by the beauty and became wasteful.

The emperor thought Taehyung was more unpredictable by the day.

Taehyung was happy he could finally give Seorin a heavenly dress. He didn't care about the disapproving stares from other people in the palace.

Taehyung and Seorin stood dignified in the palace banquet hall and everyone thought they were smiling lovingly at each other.

The light blue hanbok highlighted Seorin's snow-white skin. Moonlight reflected off the tiny gold flower and star jewels embroidered on her dress... everyone thought she changed into a heavenly beauty.

It was the first time Seorin received attention from other people since living in the imperial city. The heavens knew she wanted to be an invisible wall to pass the banquet by eating and drinking. She didn't expect Taehyung would give her a heavenly dress and have everyone's eyes focused on her. Although she was uncomfortable to death by the stares, she maintained her gentle lady image.

"Fifth brother, I haven't seen you for a few days but your face is glowing," Jung Hoseok praised. "Indeed a newly wedded man is a happy man."

Hoseok praised Taehyung, but Hoseok's eyes were looking regretfully at the heavenly beauty he conceded to Taehyung.

"Third brother is right," Taehyung said with a smile.

Seorin wasn't amused by the two brothers' exchange. She turned around to walk to the banquet table, but someone pulled her dress. She looked down and saw a loveable little boy, who resembled a bunny dressed in light gold clothes. The little boy looked about three years old, he had a chubby body and his big round doe eyes were looking at her.