~18~ News

Yoongi paced back and forth in front of Aroma of Riches' three entrances

Yoongi didn't know if he should walk through the left or right entrance. He took a deep breath and walked through the right entrance.

Yoongi thought men wouldn't want to serve someone like him. The moment he was inside he realized his thoughts were too naïve.

Someone named Yeol-Moo served Yoongi. Yoongi thought he was in the wrong place because Heo Yeol-Moo looked and walked in a feminine way.

"Are you a man?" Yoongi asked.

"You're hateful," Yeol-Moo said flirtatiously. "If I'm not a man, do you think I'm a woman?"

Yeol-Moo knelt in front of Yoongi who sat on a bed, which made Yoongi move slightly backward.

Yeol-Moo usually served regular customers but he made an exception for Yoongi. He loved serving men like Yoongi who looked cold on the outside but was naïve on the inside.

"Master, I'll pour wine for you," Yeol-Moo said.

Yoongi was repulsed by the strong fragrance on Yeol-Moo's body, he again moved back on the bed.

Yeol-Moo raised the cup of wine to Yoongi's mouth. "Master, I'll feed you."

Goosebumps rose on Yoongi's skin and he grabbed the cup of wine from Yeol-Moo.

"I have hands," Yoongi said.

Yoongi drank the wine and frowned. After he walked into the room he could smell the pouch fragrance but it wasn't harmful. But combined with the wine it was a strong aphrodisiac. Also, the fragrance and wine brewer needed to be highly skilled to make such a strong aphrodisiac.

Yoongi thought the brewer's skills were impressive. He wondered if the purpose was to stimulate their guests or to extract secrets from their vulnerable guests.

Since the brewer wasted a lot of energy to make a strong aphrodisiac then Yoongi wasn't going to disappoint the brewer. But he wasn't affected by the strong aphrodisiac and thought for a while about how to act drunk.