~ 27 ~ Friends

At home, Taehyung reflected on Jimin's note

Seorin felt Taehyung toss and turn on the bed.

"Taehyung, what happened?" Seorin asked with a hoarse tone.

"Seorin, your temper is worse by the day," Taehyung teased.

Seorin didn't want to admit Taehyung was right about her temper.

"What are you going to do if you can't tolerate my temper?" Seorin asked.

"Of course, I can tolerate your temper," Taehyung said.

Taehyung knew if he teased Seorin too much then she would kick him outside their chamber.

Seorin knew Taehyung was troubled about something otherwise he wouldn't have trouble sleeping. "Taehyung, what's wrong? Did something happen in the palace?"

"Seorin, what do you think about my Second brother?" Taehyung asked.

"He's soft, calm, and beautiful," Seorin said. "At a glance, he looks like someone harmless."

"What if my harmless Second brother wants to harm me?" Taehyung asked.

"What?" Seorin asked.

Taehyung explained to Seorin about Jimin's note.

"We didn't leave a trace at the marriage ceremony," Seorin said. "How did the crown prince know we were involved?"

"I don't know why he knows but he wouldn't want to warn imperial father unless he has evidence," Taehyung said.

Seorin thought perhaps it was her fault that the crown prince found evidence. She slowly recalled everything that happened at the Park Manor and she suspected the crown prince was involved in Park Sang-Hee's death.

"Taehyung, do you remember I told you Sang-Hee's death was suspicious?" Seorin asked.

Taehyung nodded his head. He remembered Seorin wasn't certain if someone pushed Park Sang-Hee into the well or she accidentally fell into the well.

"Seorin are you saying that Second brother killed Sang-Hee?" Taehyung asked.

"That day Sang-Hee scared me and I left her in the gardens," Seorin said. "A while later her body was found in the well. I remember in the gardens there's a sculpture. Perhaps the crown prince was hiding behind it that day, overheard what I said to Sang-Hee and that's how he knows we were involved in the wedding incident."