~15~ Theories

A bath after a long day would soothe tired bodies

Seorin ran to the bathtub of warm water and tried to understand the temperature of the bathwater. She then saw the hole on her hanbok and felt a little regret. Luckily the rest of the hanbok wasn't torn.

"Rinnie, let's bathe together," Out of nowhere, suddenly Taehyung appeared and said in a husky tone.

She became startled and turned her head around but spoke softly. "Let's not."

Seorin saw Taehyung only wore a white robe, she panicked and looked away from him. Although she slept on the same bed with him for a few nights, he wore his garments decently to bed.

Taehyung smiled at the sight of Seorin's flushed face and then pouted. "But your husband wants to bathe with you."

Taehyung leaped into the bathtub.

Seorin held onto the edge of the bathtub and looked too much pissed.

"Ahhh!" Seorin cried out in frustration and left the bathroom.

Seorin felt she wasted her thoughts earlier thinking this boy was a good person.

After Taehyung was done with his bath, he came out from the bathroom and hugged Seorin too tightly for her to escape.

"Orabeoni, you haven't washed your body properly, Let me Go," Seorin said and struggled to break free.

But she was quite weak compared to Taehyung, that's why they ended up falling in bed.

Taehyung laid on top of Seorin. He looks at the mark on her neck and became happy.

"Tae Tae, you're a liar."

"When did I lie to you?" Taehyung asked.

"You said you wouldn't force yourself on me," Seorin said.

"But I remember someone said I didn't need to endure anymore," Taehyung said.

Seorin saw Taehyung smirking like a sly fox and she panicked. "At that time I wanted to repay a favor I owed you."

"I want to repay a favor I owe you too," Taehyung said.