~17~ Aroma of Riches

"Rinnie, do you love leering at beauties?" Taehyung asked and moved closer to Seorin

Seorin smiled and moved back on the bed.

"Rinnie, do you want someone to serve you?" Taehyung asked in a deep husky voice and with a frown.

"Why in the earth you behave like this, Orabeoni", Seorin asked.

"Rinnie, this is for leering at other men, touching another man's hand, and letting another man be near you," Taehyung said.

Seorin cursed internally.

Seorin knew she was in trouble but it was not too late to escape.

She gently picked up the cup of wine from the table, drank the wine like nothing ever happened in the world.

"Rinnie, do you want someone to serve you?" Taehyung asked after getting no response from her. "Your husband will serve you well."

Seorin choked a little and wine flowed out of her mouth.

Seorin felt like her brain was gonna burst, she tried to give an exact answer to Taehyung, but suddenly she felt too much thirsty and moved to reach for the jar of wine.

But Taehyung was faster than her and already snatched the wine before she was able to reach it.

Seorin couldn't reach the wine jar but she suddenly felt something is wrong with her body.

Taehyung didn't want her to drink the wine at Aroma of Riches when that thing was brought by those who served them and was about to pick up the teapot to help her to drink some water instead of wine, but she already grabbed the wine jar.

Seorin tilted her head back and poured all the wine into her mouth.

Taehyung watched Seorin gulp down the whole jar of wine and mentally facepalmed.

After finishing the jar completely, Seorin out of nowhere declared, "Taehyung, my body feels hot,".

Taehyung didn't know why Seorin's body felt hotter suddenly, but when he saw a strange look that filled with primitive need in her eyes, he immediately have an intuition that there is something wrong with her.