~16~ Roaming Around

Next-Day in the morning Seorin woke up and didn't see Taehyung

Next-Day in the morning Seorin woke up and didn't see Taehyung. She asked a maid to prepare a water basin for her to wash her face then she changed into a dress.

After Seorin washed and dressed, she slowly walked toward the gardens.

Seorin circled the gardens and returned to her chamber but she didn't see Taehyung.

"Where's the fifth prince?" Seorin asked a maid.

"Mistress, the fifth prince is visiting the manor physician," the maid said.

Seorin nodded her head and she remembered the physician Min Yoongi who wore black clothes and a stiff expression on his face.

Seorin felt that Yoongi had a cold aura. She thought that even someone cold would have a face that at least occasionally changed expressions. But each time she met him, his face stayed the same stiff expression. It made her curious about his real identity and why Taehyung treated him sincerely.

Seorin didn't ask Taehyung about Yoongi. She knew Taehyung had many secrets. But she was happy to be Taehyung's wife who ate and slept well. Suddenly she felt hungry and was about to ask a maid to bring her food from the kitchen but Taehyung entered their chamber with a platter of food.

"Rinnie, why aren't you sleeping?" Taehyung asked and put the bowl of beef congee on a table.

The delicious fragrance brightened Seorin's eyes, which made Taehyung laughed

Taehyung suddenly pulled Seorin to the bed with him. She fell on top of him. She opened her mouth but his mouth swallowed her curse.

Seorin felt Taehyung kiss her long enough to make her forget to breathe. She noticed the bowl of congee on the table and pushed him off her.

"The congee will be cold soon," Seorin said.

Taehyung knew if he continued kissing Seorin, it would be hard for him to stop so he let her push him off her.

Seorin happily ate the bowl of delicious beef congee.

"Did you change the head cook of your manor?" Seorin asked. "Why does the food taste better than usual?"