let's do it (S01/C02)

Disclaimer; i don't own Yugioh or the Characters from this show

Season.1; How they came together

Chapter.2: - let's do it

In the early morning of the next day, the house in which the three Yami's stay for a short time was already filled with life. On the one hand we have a psychopathic yami, on the other hand a very extreme sadistic yami and finally a ... rather ... normal ticking yami. With these different personalities nobody said that it would be easy to share a room for one night. But in the end they had a lot of arguments and insults, well, they somehow managed to get there alive. They were literally only up so early to meet their lights but you could also say that chaos could be expected, which makes all of this a bit more difficult.

Tick Tack Tick Tack Tick Tack Tick Tack Tick Tack Tick Tack

"aaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggg, oh man, this noise gets on my nerves can someone do the thing so I can't concentrate" says a freaky and annoyed Yami. "What kind of focus you've been lazing around on the sofa for the last three hours and besides, thief, we have to go anyway so get up with your god damn ass and hurry up before I come over to have the honor of slapping your ass together allowed to!" returned the psychopath. "try it". "Oh Fluffy" said Marik with a sigh. The psychopath Yami moved from the kitchen in the direction of the white-haired Yami who is currently lying on the couch and stood behind it. Bakura's head was stretched out at one end of the armrest with his left arm resting on his chest while his right arm was behind his head. "Oww Fluffy you are lying around here so peacefully, let me help you a little ..." Marik said, slightly playful while a slight sadistic grin stuck out on his lips. With his eyes slightly closed, he went back into the kitchen, looking for a bucket in one of the cupboards that he had already prepared a few hours ago. Without a word, he rose with the object in hand and brought Bakura his loving surprise. Bakura himself did not shrink a single bone, which is why Marik was only drawn more to his traitic measures and was someone who helps with every situation. "Okay Fluffy, time for my surprise for you ..."

* Splash *

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, MARIK" Bakura rushed up from the coutch at a speed. He looked over at him with an ice cold face who looked at him with a simple grin as if nothing had happened. Bakura's face winced as he took the drug of his shock in his hand, he stared briefly and quickly with narrowed eyes back at the perpetrator. Bakura was mad as hell and stared at the Tomb Kepper with razor sharp eyes.

"What? What? What are you looking at me like that, Fluffy, I haven't done anything!" Marik asked with feigned confusion. "You damn well know exactly what's going on, don't get in line!" Yelled bakura with a slight doggie bark

"What are you snorting at me? I just wanted to help, but that's good that you're awake now-"

"yes, exactly, you wanted to help hahahha that I don't laugh" Bakura yells at the void with arrogance and sarcasm. Marik knew exactly what Bakura meant and what he was getting at, but he didn't miss this fun. But fittingly, a suitable consideration for him came to mind in order to retaliate his surprise. He left the pack full and with an equally sadistic grin went up the stairs in the direction of the bathroom. Whereby he left two confused Yami's. Not even a minute later he appeared with a box in hand, which was aimed at marik after his grin. "tsk, stk, tsk not but now it is my turn to surprise me. I had prepared them just like you did the day before, I think that would now be very suitable to present them to you." But before he could do it, it caught Yami's attention and gave a little giggle. At Bakura his face had changed sharply to a dangerous extent, the look symbolized for Bakura itself death.