Stuff (S2/C10)

Disclaimer; I do not own Yugioh or the characters from this show

-------------------------------------------

Season 2; New beginning

Chapter.10: - stuff

-------------------------------------------

On this Monday morning at an early hour, the entire air was silent and that followed on a normal chaotic morning, which otherwise always extends to the HandyY household. Since the previous Saturday, Bakura and Marik acted like two emotionless Cheshire Cats expressing their enough for whatever the reason. That's why Ryou and Yami were worried. It had been a bit scary to see this one. Malik, on the other hand, remained normal and cool, just a little more mothering in his dealings. So, as always, he literally had the say. And Yugi was just like Yugi; happy and humble.

Almost everyone was done with everything before the line to school...which was unusual because there were always...posters. The problem was known, but it was only due to two certain people who did not have the words 'please' and 'kindness' and 'help' in their vocabulary.

Well they assumed this was a primary and will remain so. Still, they weren't all that much more useful. Bakura didn't help and Ryou had to pack his and Bakura's bags by himself and Malik packed his own and his Yami Marik's. At least that of Yugi and Yami was already done because they always decided to do it the night before. Otherwise one of them would have had to do it, which would mean either Malik or Ryou.

Yugi was currently putting Marik and Bakura to work, be it homework or household chores. He tried it because he thinks that since the three are all other halves, dark halves, that their good core is still hiding behind a shell of gray after all, only that it might be easier now to make the good point. Well, however Yugi managed it, he succeeded...if only a little. They did what but it just kind of seemed like an absentminded and murderous act. It was a pain to fit their input in with yours, but it should please him that you're contributing, even if it seems forced. With them you had to work with tricks, but then good ones.

It was going so well until the cut-off time when they had to leave. Unfortunately, as they were about to leave to leave, the phone rang. That's what Yami went for.

"Mochi mochi Sennen speaking..."

On the other side of the phone, Kaiba surrendered to high levels of anger and unbridled temper of himself. Where she came from so early in the morning could not be said as this is Kaiba and Kaiba can get upset about anything. Mokuba, who always noticed the full extent of his brother, had learned no longer to counteract these fits of anger and did his morning course for it. He walked around the building grabbing whatever he needed, hoping not to forget his paperwork, which he quickly grabbed before leaving for school. Kaiba, who went the same way not too much later, was now a little relieved to have yelled at someone. There was still enough time for remidemi before they got to school. The aisles were still very empty anyway and only the nerdy students sat down to work on additional material. In another hallway there was Tristan and Otogie the two had settled into anger from their earlier hardships which led to keeping the yard under surveillance. Even Joey was there but this had another reason. Your task at the moment was to empty the hallway of garbage since they had been there for what felt like hours they didn't really have anything to do anymore so they could now enter the yard only to delight their joy with nonsense on the way. Joey roaming the halls chasing his two friends as he insisted they go first and he would follow...however this turned out to be a silly idea. And in the end he wasn't stupid enough to know where they could be. Joey walked away and found them standing outside the door of the house knowing they were about to do some bullshit. "Yeah, what's up folks, what are you doing there?" his head swayed over "-Hey Tristan, Otogi guess who was looking for you and then frustrated me...!" Joey took a stubborn stance, glaring at his comrades. His comrades looked at each other before flashing a guilty smile. Joey sighed "Your luck is that Miss Mizuki only asks for one of you two unlike me...and that's you Tristan." his eyes widened at this "Nooooooooo why?" he wasn't really blaming anyone it was more of a whining to calm himself than anything else. Otogi his action seemed as nervous as it was irritated "Hey ummm you know... somehow I feel bad now for not being happy about being the one but uhhhh you know what... why am I actually doing this... I... .go...for...you...Tristan." Otogi hesitated at those words, he didn't know why he was doing it, but he did it. 'please refuse please refuse...!' "Really thank you man!" 'No shit, thanks Otogi you just punched yourself! I'm screwed!' Tristan, who now clutched his heart in relief, got up and hung himself on Joey. "Well then, since we still have time, we can go to the club room. I absolutely have to get something ready for the next meeting."