(extra) Part 6 - Worry away

Disclaimer; I do not own Yugioh or the characters from this show

-----------------

 Some time had passed and Yami was worried about Yugi. Since Yugi had mentioned he was going to the toilet, he hadn't looked back and that was 20 minutes ago. And since the kissing action he felt even weirder in this situation. And since there wasn't really anything worth seeing for him without his Aibou under the starry tent, he decided to look it up himself.

000

"Hoiiii Ryou! Where did you go? tch! That idiot! Just hope he doesn't cause me trouble or anything!" The white-haired Yami, who hides his caring behind anger, let out his anger when he was alone and hit the first person who came along. And who it was is probably obvious. "I hope you hurt yourself badly Hikari otherwise you can experience something!"

00000000

Later on on his way, Yami met a bad-tempered and thirst-looking Bakura. He didn't really care about his surroundings and therefore Yami, who took the chance to sneak behind him to scare him. Bakura, however, was already growling to himself, and when he was then alerted to feeling the familiar presence, the growl intensified. But that didn't stop Yami from talking to him. But nothing more came of it. They walked in silence, and with plenty of space between them, down the paths at length. Both of them were in a bad way and only searched as a duo for a short time until they came across a certain blonde who attacked them and started bombing them. But the funniest thing was that all three had the same thing and apparently they had all lost something. Not knowing where it is.

-----------------

"As you know, I tend to freak out easily. And with Marik, when he's around or something, it's even worse. When we went about it as I wanted and pushed him to have fun with something I didn't know It happened. *sigh* When I questioned him again but Marik didn't care what I said and went about his thing which at that moment was making my mood worse without being careful." Malik started to explain how he got here, where he also found the other two. "He just had to provoke it by approaching me to do something that makes me angry. And he did it so well that I ended up stomping off in anger. Funnily enough, I calmed down quickly this time and decided to leisurely walk back to him and me, in a way, being nice. But then when I saw Marik at the firecracker playing with it just before the deadline, I almost lost my patience and hissed again but this time more wildly than before. I don't know how Marik does it but I bet he was enjoying myself as I stood there yelling at him, not to mention his crooked grin which was plain to see which probably meant he was enjoying listening to it, but the aftermath was the worst... He hugged I paused between my words and licked my ear. And I hope he regrets what he did afterwards because what the hell did he think wwhat was that supposed to be?! That was the most embarrassing and infuriating thing I've ever experienced. So that's how I unconsciously stomped here!" Malik ended his speech. "Wow" the other two said. "*sigh* Yes and I hope that last giggle from Marik gets stuck in his throat!" he growled with a harsh mood "And that's why I ended up here too and Marik is probably wandering around like a stray dog looking for his owner!" Malik was done talking. "So we are all three of what used to be a 'date like 'something was, alone and going here not knowing where...right?" "Seems so Ryou" confirmed Yugi "So what now?" asked Malik "Hmmm well I think I know something...!" "Really what then Yugi?" "You'll see!"

-----------------

Time passed to the point where the event came to an end and they saw the light in the sky diffuse. They didn't stop themselves either, but continued to act rationally. Rationally born out of confusion, anger, tension maybe even dislike but no it wasn't they were just worried. Then at the same time, all three Yamis wondered what they were doing to hide their light at that moment, but since these three seemed overjoyed, they just didn't get it. Now here they stood: three of them in a row, not daring to look into the brunette's eyes or pay attention to anything else. They didn't intend to but when they bumped into someone in vain and pulled them along so fast I didn't have a chance to say no. It was strange because it felt like they had only met these people a few weeks ago and they were now trying to help them for strange reasons that they didn't know and understand. Since they didn't have the key to their home, they had to get a place somewhere else, which in turn benefited them when this boy Julian crossed their path. this boy Julian, when he found out about this situation, was keen that they should come along for that very reason. And even if they had a key, they wouldn't have this problem of not having spare clothes because Malik also has that key. Julian took the three of them to a small bowling corner where it is possible to talk and trade in peace without being disturbed. This he only noticed from their 'game units'. If he hadn't had a successful situation that day, he wouldn't know if he had even met the three of them.