so close(S01/C03)

Disclaimer; i don't own Yugioh or the Characters from this show

-------------------

Season.1; How they came together

Chapter.3: - so close

------------------------

The sun was now behind the dominos houses and still gave enough light to emphasize the contrast of the surroundings of the Fasival Plaza. So that an excellent constellation of the presentation of the different stands and their offers stands out colorfully. They all got a certain something to stand out from the rest and to represent something special. Although all attractions are fundamentally different. There are booths full of fun on the left side of the plaza, while on the right side everything has to do with the topic of art and food as well as mini-game activities. For this, a large provisional stage has been placed at the entrance and in the center of the square, which it looks like is still being taken care of. Three pairs of eyes had their field of vision fixed near it, in which an open cafe set was placed in which some students organize the management of the cafe. They went near it but so that they remained undiscovered because at least one of them wanted to get close to the faces he knew to see whether the happy face that was all too tempting to him was there. By walking back and forth for hours at the various offers, they strolled past all of this just to narrow down their search. It had worked fine so far, but the remaining options faded as they came.

At the beginning of the school exploration, they had looked around a little only to find a ghostly silence in every corridor and in every room. Despite the eerie silence, there was only a handful of students who could be distributed and that despite the typical school days when everyone should normally be in their break. They weren't exactly successful and this left them questioning this, but this thought didn't hold out for a long time. On the way to the entrance door, they stumbled across an advertisement board or notice board called whose eyes Yamis caught. In contrast to the other two, he stopped and looked at it for a short time. He couldn't find out much what was there because all of this didn't interest him, but he could still see the name * Muoto * while flying over the pinned leaves, which prompted him to take a closer look, especially when he knew two more while reading through recognized name. Before he looked at everything 100% he tore the piece off and went after the other two to catch up with them in terms of the piece of paper taking them where they want to go. They did not know what to do with the information involved there, but in a certain way they still found out where their stopping place is, which according to the piece of paper would be the Domino Plaza. In the sense that it is good for you that you knew your way around domino well from the time when you were the ghosts of the milenium objects and had to share a body with their hosts, as well as memories and feelings, which in this case only Bakura and Yami concerns. As for Marik, though, Marik was also a custodian of a Milenium object but he was never an inhabitant of the objects, or a spirit who lived in them, no, he was just another personality of his light Malik who was full of his hate and anger and all the other negative emotions that lived in him at some point after all the years in his life began to gain the upper hand and he had managed to create his own Yami who is just his hateful self. Marik was not sent into the afterlife like Bakura and Yami but locked into the shady realm so that he, Malik's other personality, no longer has any influence on the good side. Which makes Malik a light and Marik a yami. Yami, however, realized that it would be wrong if Bakura was allowed to get free from all the anger he had shaped all these years and all his urge for revenge as well as now through the control of zorc, why then not Marik too. Forgiveness was given to Yami, forgiveness was given to Bakura, why not marik too, because it is not his fault that he is the way he is, so why then let the shadowy realm be punished. In view of the fact that the Pharaoh felt the guilt that it came because of him, he made sure to rectify this.