(extra) Part 5 - from diner to festival

Disclaimer; I do not own Yugioh or the characters from this show

-----------

It had been three days since Thursday so today is the last Sunday of July which meant the evening was going to be magical. Since they managed to solve the misunderstanding that had arisen with a lot of effort and also took another step forward, they had to deal with explaining their request to their darker halves for the first time. So they had to explain to the Darks again what that is, why they absolutely need it and why they should do it together and what's in it for them. Most of the points went to Marik's cap. You could tell that Bakura didn't think much of it but kept his mouth shut so as not to be alone. Yami, on the other hand, didn't care. He liked stories, he worships different traditions and above all he loved his aibou. So if his Aibou wants something from him, he's the last one to hesitate. And this had happened many times before as a ghost, with a few exceptions. But then after the whole act, they decided to come along, what the background was, the young lights just didn't know exactly, but were excited about it nonetheless. Everyone could already see that in their eyes and how they flashed when they found out.

Then the time had come for all the preparations to be found in good time, thanks to yugi, since they now needed everything for three more. But everything went well. The Yami's had watched them silently and questioningly at the time and were partly interested in what all this was for and how the tradition was shaped. It is not possible to say whether it suits you internally, but everyone was looking forward to the evening because they had already been offered to take over the costs of the entertainment and just concentrate on having fun. And this had come from none other than Mokuba and Ju with a little help from Joey.

The lights couldn't have been better. There was still some time until then, but the anticipation is already very high.

-----------

Evening came and they dressed in something casual instead of traditional to go out together that night. They left the traditional clothing for later on near the site where lockers could be rented. It was not far from the restaurant to the Hanabi compound. Actually it was in the middle of the way.

They had booked a restaurant where you can also book and eat on the terrace above. It was nice and comfortable to sit there, but there was also some excitement, mainly from the three parents. The Hikari's really enjoyed doing something that appealed to them and not the other way around. The food was really good and the atmosphere was very traditional Chinese. And almost too good for her. But who cares today they will be fine. The Hikari's kept interacting happily with each other while their Yami's played the grumpy and annoyed as usual, barely speaking but still there for their light when it spoke to it or what it wanted from its darkness. Even under the darks, there was nothing that allowed them to interact. Well, yes, there was one thing, however, it was something they were reluctant to give the other prize. The only thing they had right away was their sweet and innocent light and their possessive urge to guard and take for themselves. To call it hers and that only his no one else's. The food was a feast in itself, which was offered, cooked and served on this day especially for the celebrations.

They didn't stay long maybe only up to two or three hours more but not either. That's enough, after all it's already evening and they would need up to an hour before they were ready to show. It wasn't until they were on their way that much relief over the darkness, however, at that point they forgot the promise of the real purpose of the exit. They only realized it again when they saw and realized that they weren't trotting off the now newer and future familiar that they'd only seen three or so times before.

As they then assessed their surroundings, they stopped briefly to observe the lights. The three smaller lights went to the lockers in the middle and each opened a locker that they had previously rented. They then waved each Yami's over to give them a piece of their belongings. At the request of the others, their person made a detour to their locker and accepted the request. But before the lights gave them anything, they wanted to mention one little thing.