(extra) part 2 - among us...

Disclaimer; I do not own Yugioh or the characters from this show

--------------------

It was the first Sunday of the long vacation and that meant we could finally start enjoying it with no frills. Four days had already passed, but this was different. They helped their Yamis as much as they could while they got on with their own project on the side and that always takes up a lot of time so they didn't have much free time in those few days. But for now they had promised to put work on hold and spend time with their friends. When there was a message from Joey about 12 hours ago saying that if you agreed to come over it would pique your interest, which would mean he would burst if you declined but Joey knew all too well that asking you never no say do. Not even Malik! Yes, that meant they didn't say no, but they hadn't agreed yet either! The news caught them by surprise in the evening while most were asleep and at the time, although they were alert, they really didn't want to talk!

It was around 7:30 am when Malik woke up and wanted to check his messages, which he had been getting since last night when he had his phone on the charger and muted it. He then realized that he had seen the message before but dismissed it as not important but in his defense he just couldn't take it sometimes. The good thing this was is that Yugi would get on with it as he can't be forced and wants to understand. Since he didn't need this, he shrugged his shoulders in his sleeping clothes and went down the somewhat large staircase in the direction of the kitchen to prepare a capuchino to-go there. He didn't miss the few minutes and in those three minutes he also walked past the newly arranged bookshelf, reaching for one that just appealed to him. He looked at the cover. It was Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic. Well why not he thought. It wasn't exactly his favourite, but he had to say that it sometimes reminded him of his homeland in Egypt, which he sometimes, admittedly, misses. Also, he likes the story and characters behind it all. Sometimes it also reminds him of the movie Aladdin, but he wouldn't be surprised. He also suspects that much of it was copied, but it was only made with more imagination and inspiration. It didn't let his imagination sound as softy as some other manga, but it was enough for him to feel the fascination behind it. In itself he raves about a lot and main bases are in the department mystery and historical. The only thing he often thought about lately was whether his Yami prefers the same things as he does since they are still one and the same person and not like Yami and Bakura are to Yugi and Ryou. Since the two of them could still be considered more like twins in their own right, be it looks or personality. You could, since you could look at them as such... but only almost... but that doesn't matter at the moment. Speaking of Yami... Oh crap, my coffee! Full of thoughts, he almost forgot his drink and went around the corner with the manga and took his drink. He had to realize that it was close. At least he didn't want a cold drink and if he did, he would have preferred to get one of Ryou's teas. Finally, after a quarter of an hour, he had everything he needed to have a bath done and there to read the next 4 chapters of the next volume while enjoying his coffee, he was already very excited. And not only that, of course it also serves to take advantage of the peace and quiet for how long.

Malik made his way through the kitchen and the dining room in the direction of the entrance hallway because there on the right side to the entrance and exit there is a relatively comfortable bathroom and it is ideal to treat yourself to a rest in the bathroom. The bathroom on the other side is also used, but there it is only equipped with toilets. He entered, closed the door, put the book on a shelf at the edge of the bath with his coffee and had the basin filled with hot water. Of course it would take a while to get high enough so in the meantime he undressed and put towels within reach and on the floor for bathing to spill to clean himself. He also placed his mobile phone on the wash edge in front of the entrance and secured the door again. After etr gave his okay he was ready to endspannen. He left his sandy blonde hair loose because it was only shoulder length and only the tips could easily get wet. If it was worse than him, Ryou was as his pure white hair was waist-deep, which often causes him to pull his hair back into a ponytail. And Yugi's tri-colored star-shaped hair was just about handy when it came to bathing, but it was a little more annoying for showers, or at least his jagged bangs, they were always straightened and he didn't like that. He climbed in and lowered himself into a sitting-lying position that he felt was optimal for relaxing. Even before he started the break, he stopped the flow of water, added foam with a nice-smelling shampoo and began to reach for his book in the slightly dimmed light and enjoy the time. He devotes the break to what is yet to happen and the chaos he assumes that everything may follow. It doesn't matter which Yami's are thrown in pairs, there will always be trouble inevitable, under certain circumstances even all three at once make you puke. And since he knew that the three of them will be out of the house for a while, he's feeling really good now. He would say the same thing to his with Hikari's if they were up but they aren't. 'Why not! I wouldn't do any harm if I slept longer!' Yes, that was true of their respective Yamis, especially today, even before Malik got up, but only to enter the realm of ancient knowledge, one of the greatest sources of information in the world: the museum! He knew that best from the lights since it was Malik who should ask his sister Ishizu for Bakura, Marik and Yami if it would be okay to receive the 'guests' once she got here. 'Good luck my dark self, Tomb Robber and Pharaoh!'