Chapter 1

"You are just like a piece of music with a beautiful backstory, the way you move brings harmony, that even I can't stop listening"

_______________________________________________________________

Some student discussion could be heard as she approached the auditorium. She looked around for a spare seat and began walking up the stairs until she was accidentally bumped by a rushing lady, who caused her to lose her balance until she was caught by an arm. As she regains her stand, she can hear the short girl apologizing as she glances at her.

She just stood straight and forgive her without even looking again and sat next to the girl who had caught her and whispered a small "Thank you."

The young girl simply smiled and offered her one hand as she introduced herself. "My name is Lin Yan, and you?"

"Mei Xiang Li..." she murmurs, implying that Lin Yan still needs to incline her ear towards her. "Mhm? For such a sweet-looking girl, you're a modest one; tell me, what degree are you pursuing at the university?"

"Visual Arts Administration and culinary lessons... "

"How about you?" Xiang Li inquires, as the girl replies, "I'm taking Medical classes."

Xiang Li was just sketching on her pad as Lin Yan asked her numerous questions. She periodically hummed and occasionally answered to avoid upsetting the girl she was speaking to. And a while later the opening ceremony finally began.

"Wanna be friends?" Lin Yan asks making Xiang Li stop sketching and look at the woman. She look at her for a few seconds and just nodded.

"I don't even know if I should take that as a yes or just a sign of acknowledge"

"Next, let's welcome our guest from the University of Pennsylvania, Mr. Bobbit" the first guest was called as Xiang Li just join the others in clapping making Lin Yan pout at her.

"I can't believe Mingde invited him." Xiang Li heard from the boy in front of Lin Yan making her look at her seatmate. "How important is that guest?" She ask as Lin Yan stare at her back and responded, "He is a well-known principle and mostly a famous school like Pennsylvania. Many admired him since he was once a student here in Mingde" the girl explained as Xiang Li nodded and listen to the man in the stage.

_______________________________________________________________

As soon as the first-day ceremony ended, students began to pour out of the auditorium. Xiang Li was resting against a wall, glancing at her timetable. She was minding her own business when she heard screams coming her way, but before she could even get away, students began bumping at her as the paper she was clutching slipped from her grip.

However, before it fluttered away, a man caught it for her and stopped in his tracks to hand it over. He turned to Xiang Li and smiled apologetically before grabbing her hand and placing it in as he close her hands around it. "Grab it firmly Miss, or you'll lose it again," he added as he walked away with his friends.

As she wait for the crowd to leave, she saw Lin Yan approaching her figure so she just bows at her and waits for her to arrive towards her. "So I see that you met the famous group. I apologize for not warning you. You might have been hurt if you didn't stick to the side or something..." she exclaimed as Xiang Li started walking making the medical girl in training follow her.

"Do you want me to introduce them to you?" the girl ask as Xiang Li answered, agreeing as she fix her bag.

"They are 4 seniors of the university, consisting of Handsome, talented and outgoing people. Most importantly, at school, they all excel in their respective fields."