Chapter 2

Unrequited Love never dies, it just hides from reality so they won't gave up

_______________________________________________________________

Shancai was constantly bumping into Xiang Li, and she was experiencing the worst week of her life. Like... bumping into her while admiring her sketches while walking beside the school's fountain until Shancai ran up to her and knocked her down on the fountain. Another pad of her sketches was on the verge of being ruined if she didn't throw it away. 

 When it was raining the other time, Xiang Li was strolling along the sidewalk when her sketches were about to get drenched if she hadn't turned her back on the water caused by Shancai riding a bike.

There was a time when Xiang Li was ordering her milk tea at their store when Lei and Ximen walk in, Shancai got distracted when she saw Lei, forgetting to put a lid on it and when she was passing to it, she accidentally spill the cold drink on Xiang Li's shirt making her yelp. When Lei saw this, he immediately gave his coat to her again to cover the stain created since Xiang Li was wearing white that time. Shancai and her co-worker friend immediately apologized but Xiang Li was not having it and just stormed out without paying. Why would you even get distracted while working?

Another time when Xiang Li was doing her second project with Mei Zuo. The project was to draw a member of F4 using their own creativity. The professor gave them the whole day to finish since he wants it passed tomorrow. They decided to create it in a library. Mei Zuo joined her since she let him be as in agreement, Mei Zuo work on his own in the opposite seat of Xiang Li. They did their project on their own world while talking a little and rest was pure silence. 

They stayed in the library with some of the art students. Mei Zuo finished his first as he watch Xiang Li made her own, he realized that she was making Lei's figure making him sigh in disappointment. But still watch her until she finish. She made his hair with feather, skin with paint including the eyes, as he show his dimple smile. Blend glitters on his skin but not much, made his t-shirt with yarns. Mei Zuo look at it in amazement as she think on where she will use the glue on for the finishing touches.

She open her glue and was about to start until someone bump to her making her squeeze too much of it on her work  as she fall on it. She immediately stand up and observe her work. Mei Zuo help her up as paint was on her t-shirt and glue on her hair. But her focus was in her ruined work making her teary-eyed. Out of stress, she walk out of the library passing by Huaze Lei who just about to enter.

He watch her stormed inside the female bathroom as he walk inside the library and immediately saw Mei Zuo. He walk towards him as he glance at the painting that Mei Zuo was looking at. As he saw the ruined artwork, he ask Mei Zuo about it.

Mei Zuo just sighed and spoke, "Our professor let us made a new project for all the students in the art department. He ask us to make an artwork about one of the members of  F4. He made the deadline tomorrow that's why he gave us the time for the whole day. We have been here since is silent here and no disturbance"

As he explained it, Lei look at the artwork and observe it. He saw glue all over it especially the hair and the paint went to the face while some of the paint near the canvas has spill on the background. "This was Xiang Li's work, right?"

"Yeh but someone bump to her that made her accidentally fall on her work that it was easily ruined like this. It was so beautiful that I was even amazed at it. She create your hair with feathers, blend the paint of your skin color with glitter and sew your clothes with yarns. I watch her create it in such concentration, it's disappointing that it was ruined easily." He stated as Lei slightly glare at Shancai who just nervously look at him then apologized.