Chapter 10

Love me, appreciate me, prioritize me while I'm still alive because one day my life will be taken then you will realize, how important I was when I was still by your side

__________________________________________________________________________

After days, they finally arrived In Canada and entered the mansion, Daoming Si's family-owned. As they enter, a fight already erupted between Daoming Si and Shancai as Lei ate ice cream beside the fireplace. Ximen showed the girls' room. Making Xiang Li with Lin Yan and Shancai with Xiaoyou while the other 2 girls are together.

Xiang Li slowly sat on the bed assigned to her as she look outside the window while Lin Yan unpack her things. After a few minutes of them silence, Lin Yan already finished and notice Xiang Li gazing at the window. "Xiang Li, won't you start unpacking?" she asks making Xiang Li look at her and stood up.

"It's my first time outside China, I don't know where to start..." She admitted making Lin Yan giggle. "Well girl, do you wanna look around first?" she asked which Xiang Li shook her head on. "I want to warm myself around first, I might get homesick with this... wanna have some tea with me?" Xiang Li invited as Lin Yan went with her.

They were silently drinking their tea on the living room after a few minutes. "How's your relationship with Meizuo? I never got to know about it" Xiang Li started as She put down her teacup and cross her legs as she look at her friend who slowly put her gaze away from her phone.

"We are doing fine. Actually I like him since high school but he's a playboy that's why I never bother. When you aren't joining Mingde yet, My first year and this year, he was already courting me, I just answered it now since I wanna make sure if he won't play with me like the other girls" Lin Yan admitted as Xiang Li took her tea back to her lips.

"Is that so... you never told me..."

"I didn't bother since it doesn't technically concerned you" Lin Yan answered as Xiang Li hummed, "Well then, congratulations. I didn't knew you were the type of person to date someone when you are still studying. I thought you were like Jing who prioritizes studying more than love" She said as she look out of the window.

Lin Yan chuckled her as she put down her cup, "I thought myself to". As the girls spend their time until they just heard footsteps going downstairs, they look at the direction and saw Shancai and Xiaoyou going outside.

They snap back to reality when Lin Yan's phone ding. She took and saw one message from her boyfriend. "Well, Meizuo is asking for my presence in their bedroom. He is asking me to play ps5 with them, do you want to join?" She asked as she stand up from her seat and a maid took her cup away.

"I would rather stay, you can go" Xiang Li said as Lin Yan nodded and walk away. Xiang Li just pour another tea on her cup as she drink it silently while watching the 2 girls play some snow until she notice someone sat in front of her making her look at him.

Lei just smiled at her and sip his own teacup as Daoming Si watch the scenery on the window. Xiang Li notice Daoming Si's face and can't help but ask, "What happened between you and Shancai"

Lei sip on his tea and answered it for him, "We also ask the same thing but he didn't responded since he went back angrily". Xiang Li look at him then back to Daoming Si, "We already gave you a day with only both of you, why aren't you progressing at all?" She ask, "What did you both fought this time?"

"Tsk, is that idiot Shancai bringing a kid with her. So stupid." He roared as Xiang Li took a sip on her drink as Lei sigh, "It's just a kid, what made you both have a big fight" Lei stated as Xiang Li gave her cup to the maid. "How will you both be together if both of you fight over small things"