Chapter 6

I hate myself. Because even the result of his love for her is already in front of me. I can't have the courage to give up my love for him, instead, I'm motivated to make him love me back. How idiotic of me.

_____________________________________________________________

As silence occurs the two of them... seconds turn to minutes, and as it's pass by, the raindrops slow down as Daoming Si finally decided to speak. "Why does Lei got to get everything he wanted..."

"Why would you even cry for some girl who is stupid enough to accept your courting knowing that she still likes your best friend... aren't you too harsh to yourself, Daoming Si? It's better to realize it sooner and loved someone else besides the people who really can't love you back?"

"Take me as an example... a person who loved someone who can't give my love back. It's was painful to just really accept it now. Choose someone better..." She stated as Daoming Si look up to her eyes filled with nothing but sadness.

He slowly stands up while still keeping eye contact with her as he stands in front of her. "You're a perfect and beautiful woman, Xiang Li. If I can just love you like how I love Shancai..." he said as he slowly hug her which the girl hug back with a comforting embrace.

Unknown to them, someone was watching them.

_____________________________________________________________

As Classes finish, Xiang Li was called out by the famous girl again as she step outside of the class, Di Yan Shi. "Yes?".

"I was wondering if you want to have a study hangout?" The girl invited but the art students disagreed. "Why though?" the girl whined as she cling to Xiang Li. The girl just look at her with a raised eyebrow and spoke in her mind. Since when are we that close?

"As much as I want to agree, I still have many things to finalize on the event venue props. I'm gonna be finalizing everything from my designs as I study alone. I don't wanna lose focus since I always tend to do that when I'm with someone." The girl explains as Di Yan Shi just nods. "Valid enough"

"Xiang Li!" a familiar voice called out as Xiang Li stop in her tracks and look at her back, waiting for her friend to catch up. because of this, Di Yan Shi decided to let go and bid goodbye as Xiang Li responded.

As her friend catch up, they started walking side by side to the way for the club meeting that Xiang Li will need to attend. "Have you ever heard about the confrontation Between Daoming Si and Lei awhile in front of the school entrance?"

The girl just shake her head is a no which Lin Yan continued, "Daoming Si challenged Lei into a game of poker due to Daoming Si's anger about something. And did I hear right, Lei took Shancai to a date yesterday which most of the students saw so there's a high chance that it was not completely a rumor."

Xiang Li just bit her bottom lip and look at her front, "I don't know what those 2 boys see in that stupid clumsy excuse of a girl. Their gonna ruin their friendship just for a girl?" Lin Yan stated with a tone of despise. Xiang Li stops which Lin Yan immediately notices and looks at her.

The girl stayed silent as she look on the floor, "No matter what's happening between those 3 people, we can't just throw out such hateful comment towards a person who are still confused about their feelings" The girl defended as Lin Yan stand in disbelief.

"Xiang Li. It's easy to realize if someone likes you and if someone is using you. Lei is just using Shancai to move on with Jing. That short girl just can't realize even the most obvious thing. Is she that desperate to be loved by a person who has a standard which is the total opposite of her character?"