Chapter 11

I learned my lesson. I am ready to sacrifice everything just for you. Even in the afterlife. So please come back... 

__________________________________________________________________________

[I apologize if Lei seems out of character here. And sorry for not warning you but I kinda like Shancai's character but I hate it when she acts too oblivious about other people's intentions]

"Where is Xiang Li?"

He asked with a worried look making Shancai slowly look up at him as Daoming Si turn to him too, "When I found Shancai, she was not with her" He explained making Lei look at him with a widen eyes and Ximen immediately stated, "It's impossible for her to be not with Shancai out of nowhere and she never arrives back home"

Meizuo turn to Shancai and spoke out, "Where is she?". Shancai snaps her head to him as all of them look at her. "It was all my fault..."

"We countered some bears.. and she advise me not to run but"

Silence erupted but she continue, "I was even too scared to listen and did the opposite which means run away, but I can't look back anymore so I don't kno-"

"You don't know?!" Lei exclaimed as he look at Shancai with a frown. "She went with you for you to not get in danger but you didn't listen and make things more harder for her. You even leave her in danger. What kind of person are you?!" He snapped as Ximen tried to calm him down.

"It was in reflex, calm down"

"How can I calm down when we don't know where Xiang Li is?!" he stated as he look at Ximen in anger making Shancai flinched when he shouted.

But before Lei can even spoke continue, Lin Yan entered the room and spoke while putting her coat on hurriedly, "My friend is with Xiang Li. I'm going to go there" She stated and hold her bag as Meizuo walk to her and said, "I'll ready the car then. Daoming Si can handle the two girls" He said and took his coat out and walk outside the door.

Lei remove Ximen's hand from him and glare at Shancai and followed Lin Yan who wait for him at the door and put his coat on. After they left, he closed the door hard making Shancai flinch.

When they entered the car, Lin Yan immediately informed Meizuo the address and drive there.

.

.

.

.

.

As soon as they arrive in another villa, Lin Yan knock as a girl answered it for her and look at the 3 of them and land her eyes at Lin Yan, "Are you Lin Yan?"

"Yes I am" she answered as the girl let them entered as she called for her friend, "Somi-san! They are here!" She spoke in Japanese as a girl with light green hair went down and look at her junior, "Oh, you're here. Come" She signed as they walk up the stairs to the 4th door in the left. "Before we come in, let me explain her condition first after the bear attack that occurred yesterday and the fact the she seems in the cold for hours already."

"First of all, she suffered in Stage 2 of Hypothermia, and trauma for almost getting attack but we took down the bears before they can even kill her. She is quiet injured in her left arm for getting bitten and cause a nerve damage on how deep it was but don't worry. I save her in time and as for today, she is still sleeping and let her rest for a lot of running." the girl explained as she look in her clipboard then back to the three.

"Please enter one by one so less noise" She informed as Meizuo just push Lei so Lei took the initiative to enter and left the couple there. "Somi-san, how did you find her?" Lin Yan ask as Some turned to her smile, "Well..."