Chapter 17

It has been a week since I had a confrontation with Kane.

It has also been a week ever since I was set free. He decided to hide that we ended the engagement from Mrs. Daoming and went back home to Japan.

I hate myself for breaking his heart twice for Lei. But I guess, my heart really stayed with the man.

I keep choosing him over and over again even though it would result to getting heartbreaks.

I wonder how he is doing?..

My feet suddenly halted when I heard someone playing the violin in the school campus.

It was a beautiful melody that I decided to follow until I ended up and saw him playing the violin for her.

Huaze Lei

I silently listened behind the walls as I leaned my back on it, and closed my eyes.

"Only special people...can hear me play violin..."

I let out a small smile when I remember the words he uttered when he change into a complete different person.

Special...

The last time I heard him play violin was with Shancai. And after months, I heard him play violin again, but not for me.

I felt the cold liquid on my cheeks as I wiped it away.

"That will be the last song I play for you in Mingde University" I heard him speak due to the fact that I was near where they are standing.

"Shancai, I dedicated it to you"

And my heart broke again on those words.

I know I shouldn't feel this way because I finally raised my white flag on him.

But it still hurts, knowing I never felt special with those feeling he had for me.

I wonder...when will I finally feel that. When will I finally consider someone's feelings before asking to be love?

A man gave me his love, but it felt suffocating.

I gave my heart to someone, and it feels heart breaking.

Can I love, without getting hurt at all?

I only want one thing, only one.

But I can't have it when I keep yearning for his feelings.

But I guess, asking for the right one is too much to ask when I keep holding on to the love that bloomed at the wrong time?

I found myself leaving the school campus.

How can I be your leading lady if you need to be the leading man in someone else's story...

Why is loving so difficult?

Why do I need to make a choice? Why do I need to be the one deciding?

I can't blame anyone for losing him, because no matter how much I despise it, I was the one who pushed him away.

Lei, can we still find our own happy ending?

I hope that by the time everything is fixed, you still have your feelings for me.

I hope we don't drown in the sea of problems again. I hope that your love that is starting to bloom for me, is still surviving.

I can only hope for one more thing.

Please don't forget me.

It has been three days since I saw Lei. It has also been three days since I waited for him on the rooftop.