Chapter 15

"What made you want to go to the hotel resort on the mountain?" I asked him after I finished the documents and went towards the balcony where he was sitting.

"So I can breathe... I feel suffocated in the city" he admitted as his gaze was still in the city's lights.

He poured the last drop of the wine on his glass as I sat beside him. "Why did you drink all of it? Won't you have a hangover tomorrow?"

I asked him as he just shrugged his shoulders. "I have a high tolerance. And...this wine wouldn't last its natural taste if I didn't finish it with one opening."

He explained as he put his hand on the side of the couch where I was sitting and offered his glass on me. "Want to taste it?"

I shook my head and just leaned back while we both enjoyed the night scenery. "The city must have been too much for you..." I muttered as I heard him chuckle making me look at him.

He drinks the wine and puts it on the table then turns to me. He playfully held my chin and cheekily smiled. "Include yourself on that one too. You make me crazy, Ling"

He stated as he rest his head on my shoulder. "That I just want to live in a place that makes us feel lively. I want to live somewhere peaceful like with nature." He mumbled to me as I rested my head on the top of his own one.

"But that would mean leaving this kind of lifestyle we both have now."

"I really loved you...so much that I would cross the line just to get to you. Just to keep up with your pace. When I left you, you occupied my mind and I was thinking if you did the same even though I knew it wasn't"

He exclaimed with honesty on me. "What can I do Ling...so both of us can be happy with this relationship?" He asked me as I just kept my silence.

I don't know how to bring the same happiness I felt with you Kane...

"Xiang Li, it's simple. Your hands are just shaking" my boyfriend told me while I was trying to paint the canva. I took a deep breath.

"What are you thinking?" He asked me as he took my hand and lowered it down so I could stop painting. "Canvas are expensive. If I mess up, it would be a waste"

I explained but he just chuckled on me and shook his head. "You know, Painting on a canva is like a relationship that is willing to try again. How can you step forward on the path you took if you're not willing to risk nor try taking the chance that God will give you? Xiang Li, even a mess can be an art. As long as you put your effort into it, there will always be a way to fix the mistakes"

He said as sat behind me and started to paint the canva while he guided my hand as his other hand was in my waist to keep me still.

"A special Azalea Drink for my special someone" he declared while he set down a glass of the drink he made for me so I kissed his cheek as a thank you.

"You miss" he stated making me laugh at him.

As I felt the rain drops on me, I decided to stay when Lei leave. Because I don't know how to comfort myself on my own home without the other people seeing it.

I heard the raindrops took impact on something place above me making me look up. Without any word, he crouch down to my level.

"You're beautiful pain can be hard to handle without leaning on somebody. Never put your everything to someone who receives it more than much because it will be more painful if you can't receive the same thing back"