chapter 1

the spring breeze blows the trumpet

At midnight, all is silent.

At the most luxurious hotel in the city centre, the top-floor presidential suite.

Xia Qingshu opened his eyes, staring at the ambiguously coloured crystal chandelier overhead, and then glanced at his body that didn't have a stitch of clothing and fell into contemplation.

He had transmigrated into a book!

This is a danmei kind of boop/n (please read):
hello, if there's any mistake you see/saw in this chapter you may kindly private message me here, if you saw any other mistake in other chapters you can also private message me here and please refer to the chapter and the part where I made the mistake so I Ik where the gongs are ranked in no particular order. The title of the book is "Exclusive Favour". The protagonist is favoured by seven men, all at the same time, and he, in the book was abused and died as the spiteful cannon fodder in humiliation and with a tragic end.

He is a super nympho in the book, and his arrogance was higher than the sky. Because he is always compared with the protagonist shou, he delusionally wanted to capture all the men under the protagonist.

The men who adore the protagonist should disdain him greatly, and no one knows whom he offended as he was designed to be sent to the bed of the villain, Chen Zhiyu.

Now was the part when he is supposed to sleep with the villain, Chun Zhiyu.

[Xia Qingshu is lying on the big bed, his flushed face full of lust, he twists his body, in a concave graceful shape... Chen Zhiyu's aura is cold and noble, but no matter how cold and evil people are, they can't resist "the spring breeze blowing the trumpet" drug's effect...]

Thinking of the bleak future, Xia Qingshu sniffed and wanted to cry.

However, now was not the time to cry, he sluggishly sat up and looked for clothes.

Chen Zhiyu, the ruthless and gloomy villain in the book, is also the most charming man in the book.

But, unsympathetic is the synonym given to him by the outside world, ruthless is his motto, and some even say that he also has a serious cleanliness problem.

If Chen Zhiyu found out that he not only defiled his bed but also tried to defile his body, the consequences would be inconceivable.

Xia Qingshu looked around and found no clothes.   

Who is so excessive?!

There is a floor-to-ceiling mirror beside the bed, reflecting a white figure.

What kind of hotel was this, how come there is a mirror standing beside the bed?

Xia Qingshu's face instantly turned red.

Suddenly, he heard the door slam open, someone came in. To avoid embarrassment, he got into bed again.

At this time, the door was suddenly opened.

Chen Zhiyu stood at the doorway, and among his impeccable facial features, his dark and cold eyes were particularly evident.

"What are you doing in my bed?!"

The flames were burning in Chen Zhiyu's eyes. He strode forward purposely, casually picked up the golf club by the door, and approached the bed step by step.

Xia Qingshu was embarrassed and scared. He pulled the quilt up, his body smouldering with heat.

"If you don't want to get up, you don't have to get up."

Five seconds later, Chen Zhiyu walked to the bed, with a grim smile on his mouth, picked up the phone and prepared to call the bodyguard.

Such dirty things are not worth his time.