chapter 29

this child is too jealous!

Xia Qingshu slept until almost noon, the guest room door was closed and there was a lot of noise outside as if there were many people.

He woke up in a daze, forgetting something. Shaking his head, he suddenly remembered that last night Chen Zhiyu was going to take a bath. He was afraid that his benefactor would fall, so he said he would guard the door, but he fell asleep when he lay down on the bed.

He got up from the bed in a panic, wondering if Chen Zhiyh had fallen last night. It was dawn now, so even if he had fallen, he would have gotten up on his own. There were so many people outside, so it shouldn't be too hard for Chem.

After analyzing the situation calmly, Xia Qing Shu did not panic. He calmly took a shower and changed his clothes, and then opened the door to go out. The ward was full of flowers and fruits, and relatives were coming and going to visit him.

Chen Zhiyu had already eaten breakfast and when he saw Xia Qing Shu, he looked very calm and told him to go and have breakfast by himself.

When Xia Qing Shu had finished his breakfast, Xia Lao Er called to say that he had made bone broth and had it delivered.

As the ward was already crowded, Xia Qing Shu asked Xia Lao Er to wait in front of the hospital and he went to pick it up himself. When he got the soup, the lift broke down. Chen Zhiyu's ward was on the 11th floor and the floor was not very high, so Xia Qingshu simply climbed the stairs.

He pushed open the door of the fire escape, and just as he stepped in, he was pushed by someone behind him.

Xia Qing Shu turned his head to look and found that it was He Chen.

He Chen did not look well, a handsome face green with white, white with black, his expression resentful like a deep boudoir husband, staring at him with a deadly stare.

Xia Qing Shu was taken aback.

The "substitute" had come to his door!

He crossed his arms in front of his chest and fired a "death ray" with his mind.

This was useless against He Chen, who cornered him, his face was three parts gangster, three parts unrestrained and four parts resentment, staring at Xia Qing Shu with a deadly stare.

Xia Qingshu clutched the soup to his chest and asked in a small, whispered voice, "What are you doing?"

He Chen took a step back, giving the other party a little breathing space, and said leisurely, "Is he that good?"

Although his tone was arrogant, there was a tinge of resignation plus a hint of resentment in it, which Xia Qing Shu caught keenly.

Xia Qinshu: "

After tilting his head and thinking about it, it should be the stand-in thing.

Didn't he like Xia Yubin, even if he used him as a substitute, he should not have cared. What was he trying to do now with a resentful face?

Xia Qing Shu shook his head, indicating that he really couldn't understand the other party's words.

He Chen snorted, "How is Brother Zhiyu better than me?"

This question was much better answered, and after thinking it over, Xia Qingshu realised that he didn't know the two men very well, but if he had to look deeper, he did know Chen Zhiyu a little better. After all, in the book, Chen Zhiyu had a bigger role.

Xia Qingshu clutched his thermos bucket and replied seriously, "Since you want to know, then I'll begrudgingly say a few words. He is more generous than you, will not ridicule me for no reason, he is virtuous, and cherishes his body very much."