chapter 11

nauseated and vomiting

Xia Qing Shu stood in the monitoring range to take out the phone, quickly dialed a number, crying to the caller for help, “Sister, someone is bullying me …… I’m at school …… I’m scared ……”

After hanging up the phone, he quietly turned on the phone camera and pointed it at the people surrounding him.

Xia Qingshu’s timid look of begging for mercy provoked the other party, and Zhou Qian stood in the dead center of the surveillance, his eyes glowing, staring at him with deadly interest.

After hanging up the phone, he quietly turned on the phone camera and pointed it at the people surrounding him.

Xia Qingshu’s timid look of begging for mercy provoked the other party, and Zhou Qian stood in the dead center of the surveillance, his eyes glowing, staring at him with deadly interest.

Although Xia Qing Shu showed that he was scared, he did not shrink a bit. He shook his head and looked left and right. Like a pretty deer confused and unaware of the danger coming, still expecting someone to come to his rescue.

His features were bright and his snow-white skin glowed with a lustrous sheen, making a fire burn deep in Zhou Qian’s belly, making him want to tear this prey apart immediately.

Zhou Qian hooked his lips and licked them leeringly at Xia Qing Shu.

Xia Qingshu: “……”

So, oily and greasy!

He wanted to shower him with a bottle of detergent.

He cupped his fists together and timidly protected them in front of his chest, “Don’t come over, if you come over again, I’ll have to shout!”

“Go ahead and shout, no one will come to your rescue even if you shout!” Zhou Qian hugged his arms and laughed teasingly.

Xia Qing: “…..”

He even got that villain smell.

“What do you want? I don’t even know you.” Although he had experienced the “poisoned peanut” incident, Xia Qing Shu had never had a head-on confrontation with Zhou Qian, so he could still be considered a stranger.

Zhou Qian’s eyes stared at him like a poisoned snake, sending a chill down his spine, “I’ll introduce myself, my name is Zhou Qian, I want to make friends with you.”

“Sure.” Xia Qingli nodded immediately.

Zhou Qian frowned, he didn’t expect Xia Qing Shu to be out of line, disrupting his thoughts and almost not knowing what to say next, he paused, “I want to be your boyfriend.”

“That’s fine.” Xia Qing Shu agreed quickly.

Zhou Qian: “……”

“Friend, would you let me go back to class first?” Xia Qing Shu blinked at Zhou Qian and said in a small voice, “I’ll go play with you after class.”

His voice was sweet and his smile was warm, as if he really had a boyfriend.

Zhou Qian’s eyes were dazzled by his smile. If it wasn’t for the painful stomach wash reminding him, he would have almost forgotten the pain this fool had put him through.

Zhou Qian spat, stopped talking nonsense to him and ordered his men, “Drag him to the sports equipment warehouse.”

Today, no matter what, he was going to bully Xia Qing Shu …… bully him until he cried. After the bullying, he would then love him a lot.

The three men walked towards him step by step, with their sinister eyes showing, “No need to cover his mouth, I like to hear him scream.”

They were near the back door of the gymnasium equipment room, an isolated area surrounded by leafy sycamores, the lush canopy was growing around the monitor so, only an area of less than two square feet at the foot of the summer green tree could be illuminated by the surveillance.