chapter 17

love tsk, the whole family came out to chase him!

Chen Zhiyu finished his coffee and ate his biscuits just as the logistics pulled up the surveillance and sent it over with an edit.

The surveillance data showed that three days ago, a middle-aged man carrying a vegetable basket delivered three dishes and one soup. The meal was packed in a red box. When you zoom in, you can see the word “Xia” in black on the box.

He didn’t leave after the delivery but waited until closing time to see the meal being thrown away, before leaving in dismay.

The next day, the middle-aged man came back, drove his car to the side of the road and put it away, said a few words to the person in the passenger seat and got out to put the food away. After putting it away, he returned to the car, keeping his eyes on the fan lounge.

After a few minutes, the middle-aged man got out of the car, waved for a taxi and spoke to the person in the passenger seat again. The passenger door opened and a familiar figure stepped down, none other than Xia Qing Shu.

Chen Zhiyu tapped his mouse and the corners of his lips curled up in a look of understanding.

On the third day, the middle-aged man came again, this time the passenger seat was not Xia Qingshu, but a middle-aged woman, who, by the looks of it, should be married to the man.

After delivering the meal, the two of them sat in the car until closing time.

Seeing this, what else did Chen Zhiyu not understand?

Does this just like him that much?

Bringing his mum and dad to deliver the meal!

To chase him, the whole family was dispatched.

The kid was sincere even though he looked dumb.

Chen Zhiyu turned off the surveillance video, pursed his lips and shook his head.

~

Xua Qingshu bought a garden house because it is a model house, the cabinets were all ready and they could move immediately.

Xia Lao Er was busy repaying his debt these days, while Xia Qing Shu took his brother to move. The original house was rented out, and then for that money, Xia Qing Shu intended to take out part of it for Xia Lao Er to open a restaurant, and the rest he would invest.

Xia Lao Er was originally a chef and he loved cooking. After hearing Xia Qing Shu’s intention, Xia Lao Er was reluctant at first, how could he ask for his son’s money?

It ? was money that his son had paid for with his life, and it was to be used for medical treatment. Although his son did not seem to be in any serious condition now, he was afraid of a relapse one day.

Under Xia Qing Shu’s strong request, Xia Lao Er considered for a few days and finally made a decision.

“Qing Shu, you pay the money and are the boss, I will work for you and open a westeWesternaurant.”

Xia Qing Shu was a bit surprised, “Dad, aren’t you a Sichuan cuisine master?”

Xia Lao Er cooked chopped pepper fish head, diced rabbit with double pepper and cold pot frog which was delicious. If he hadn’t tasted his handiwork, he wouldn’t have funded the restaurant.

Xia Lao Er’s face was stony, “I can go and learn.”

Xia Lao Er not only learns by himself but also pulls five-year-old Xia Qing Qiu along with him.

Xia Qingqiu wears a small apron every day and helps wash the dishes while reciting, “Articulate the rings and knot the grass, lie on the ice and seek the carp.”