chapter 23

my mom knows about us sleeping together pt. 1&2

Xia Qingshu put the two strips of pregnancy test sticks in his pocket. As soon as he walked into the office, he saw Chen Zhiyu fiddling with his computer.

He walked over with his head down and dejectedly called out, “Mr. Chen.”

His face was pale and tearful, as if he was suffering from some serious illness.

Chen Zhiyu froze in his heart, “Why, are you sick? Where are you uncomfortable?”

“Mmm.” Qianshu hummed like a kitten, his face wrinkled as if about to cry.

Chen Zhiyu is not a medical student, so he doesn’t know what HCG means, but one indicator is more than 400 times higher, so it’s not very good to think about.

“Do you want to go to the hospital to check again?”

Xia Qingshu pinched the “squadron leader” in his pocket.

What else should be checked? It’s basically diagnosed. Two bars?! He is not a woman and cannot be pregnant.  Well, there is only one outcome – cancer.

He sighed helplessly.

Chen Zhiyu was frightened, and immediately gave him a holiday and asked him to go to the hospital for a good checkup, and he should not come to work until he was cured.

At the same time, Chen Zhiyu secretly wrote down the name of the indicator, and ask about it the next time he met Xia Shan.

~

Xia Qingshu got a leave and did not go to the hospital, but went to the toilet again, got into the last compartment, and locked the door.

Before going to the hospital, do a self-examination.

Xia Qingshu washed his hands with disinfectant, opened the Baidu entry on his mobile phone, and looked at himself in the mirror to check for swelling.

He pinched himself for a long time, but couldn’t squeeze out the tumor mass, but instead made himself excited. It is the time of growth and development, and a little stimulation can easily rub out the fire.

Half an hour later, Xia Qingshu came out of the toilet with a trace of exhaustion in his shrewd eyes.

Self-test result: normal function.

He should still go to a regular hospital for a checkup.

Xia Qingshu immediately took a taxi to the hospital and went to a urology department. The doctor read the report and attached great importance to it, and issued a lot of checklists for him to test. Seeing him frowning, he briefly explained a few words to prepare him.

If the disease is diagnosed, the early cure rate can reach 90%, and he will not die. However, excision surgery is necessary.

When Xia Qingshu heard the word “excision”, his heart thumped.

Looking up at the sky at a forty-five degrees angle, his face was unhappy. Although the usual desires are not so strong, if the little tree has been cut, what fun is there in the future life?

He was only in his twenties. He used to be busy with his studies, and he had to shoot commercials and perform in his spare time. He didn’t even have time to watch a few pornographic films. It can be said that he was very innocent.
Less than two months after crossing over and it will be “cut off” …This book plot development of “Exclusive Favourite” is simply too heartless.

It’s been really bad. First, he transmigrated into a book for no reason. Although the cannon fodder he inhabited was mentally handicapped, he was in good health, but the result now, his body has defects.