chapter 3

investigating the death of "Jiangshan" of the Xia family

"Aren't you finished yet? The auspicious time is almost over!" The eldest uncle Xia Laodi urged outside the door.

This is an urban house, that's worth millions. The uncle's family of four is still huddled in a 38-square-meter shack with the grandparents, and it is difficult to take a step. As long as they achieve their goals, they will move the whole family to this big house in the city centre.

"Uncle, I'm talking to Grandpa, and I'll leave after that."

The people outside listened and quieted down.

Lord Xia was trembling with anger at Xia Qingshu's "*** blood" theory, "Xia Lao Er, teach him a lesson! How can we let him smear our Xia family blood like this!"

Xia Lao Er walked over to Xia Qingshu helplessly and kept winking at him, "Qingshu, apologize to Grandpa, or Dad will hit you, ah."

Xia Qingshu took out a shiny silver knife from under the pillow, with a childish and innocent face, and his voice was trembling.

"Dad, just now Grandpa said I was a fool. I heard that fools kill people and it seems that they don't go to jail, right?"

Xia Qingshu for the first time in his two lives threatened others with a knife, and his heart beat faster. He didn't want this either, he just didn't want to be beaten.

The old man looked terrified, "You, what are you doing?! Xia Lao Er, don't worry about your stupid son yet?"

Xia Lao Er: "Qingshu, you, put down the knife and say something if you have something to say."

Xia Qingshu held the silver sabre, and his hands trembled unbelievably, but he still pretended to be strong and said, "Grandpa, if you are beaten, you would also have to fight back."

He was thin, with little flesh on his body, and his strength was pitifully small, one could easily take away his knife. But those unusually stubborn eyes made people dare not act rashly.

Grandpa Xia was so angry that he blew his beard and stared, "You, you want to kill your father?!"

"Is patricide serious?" Xia Qingshu asked shamelessly as he didn't understand the laws of this world.

"Of course!" Old Xia scolded sharply, "Patricide is a heinous, heinous, and evil crime!! You will go to the eighteenth level of hell! And you will also be sentenced to death!"

Xia Qingshu shook his head and thought, "Then I won't cut my father, I will cut my grandfather. Cutting my grandfather is not patricide."

Old Man Xia: "..."

"If you hit me first and I chop you, that's called self-defence, and the law can't control me."

"Grandpa, do you still want to hit me?"

Holding a silver knife in his hand, he waved it in front of old man Xia.

"..."

Old man Xia felt a heart attack.

"Grandpa Xia, do you still want Dad to beat me?"

"No, no beating......"

"Then you admit your mistake to me."

"...You son of a bitch, how could I, Xia Yingming, admit my mistake to you... Alas, you..you...don't come here, I'm sorry... I'm sorry, I admit my mistake!"

"Finally, we can talk properly." Xia Qingshu breathed a sigh of relief, put down the silver knife, and said with a heavy expression: "Grandpa, let me tell you, there is something wrong with the uncle's bloodline."