chapter 18

I like Mr. Chen Zhiyu

Seeing Xia Qingshu standing dumbfounded, Chen Zhiyu handed the phone over, “Take it.”

Xia Qingshu held the phone with both hands, not looking at it.

Chen Zhiyu glanced at him and walked calmly into the cubicle, closing the door behind him.

The door was not closed tightly, leaving a crack. Xia Qingshu could see the other man’s back with a slight tilt of his head.

Chen Zhiyu was tall, with broad shoulders and a tight waist and hips, and just by looking at his back, he was not inferior to the big stars that walked the catwalk.

The sound of water “prickling” came.

Xia Qingshu saw from the corner of his eye that in the compartment, Chen Zhiyu raised his hands to comb his hair while “pouring water”.

Just watching that action looked cool.

The handsome man tilted his head slightly, his eyes half-lidded, his eyes lost in thought.

With both hands inserted into his scalp, he slowly brushed his hair back.

With a look of enjoyment, he shakes his head slightly and his hair sways lightly with it.

Laid-back and sexy.

However, this handsome man was letting off steam at the moment.

Xia Qing Shu was a little worried that he would piss himself, after all, without external support, he would easily eject. And the other party was still swaying.

Having just heard Secretary Zhang say that the secretary had to do everything and they left him behind to serve Chen Zhiyu, he was afraid that Chen Zhiyu would make some strange request.

Xia Qingshu stared nervously at the crack of the door, secretly praying that when the other party solves his physical problems, he should take the usual path and not get his pants wet because of playing handsome.

Chen Zhiyu lifted his trousers, and when he looked back, he saw Xia Qing Shu looking at him with shiny deer eyes.

After meeting his eyes, he panicked and turned his head away again, pretending that nothing had happened.

“What are you staring at me for?” Chen Zhiyu walked out of the cubicle in a dashing manner, then slowly and methodically sized up Xia Qing Shu from head to toe.

Xia Qingshu was wearing a black T-shirt that was a little too big and hung crookedly on his lean shoulders. There was a spotlight right above his head, the warm yellow light tilted down from overhead, and from Chen Zhiyu’s angle, he could see a curved collarbone through the light.

The snow-white skin was as fine, white and translucent as milk. No wonder he smelt milk.

Chen Zhiyu snorted lightly and averted his gaze.

“Uh, no, I didn’t look ……” Xia Qingshu quickly swept over Chen Zhiyu’s trousers and leather shoes, and quickly lowered his head again without looking away.

The trousers were dry at the zip and so were the leather shoes. The gun technique was quite good.

It’s great not to be asked to do something weird. Xia Qing Shu was bitten by a mosquito last night and had some allergies, and when he buried his head, the whole back of his neck was exposed. It was coloured red.

He cowered to reduce his presence in front of Chen Zhiyu, his head so low that his chin was almost against his chest. So there was some lack of oxygen due to the head being down too far and some pink flushing grew in the face and ears.