chapter 2

where is the system

"Ahh...so sore..."

As the day dawned, Xia Qingshu opened his eyes and meditated in his heart,

"System."

No one responded.

"System!"

No one responded.

After waiting for a long time without a response, Xia Qingshu whispered, "System, I will give you one last chance, if you don't grasp it, there will be no more..."

"Tuk tuk tuk." There was a knock on the door, Xia Qingshu immediately stopped calling in his heart and held his breath.

Are the systems coming through the front door nowadays?!

It doesn't feel very proper.

He crept up to sit up, resisting the soreness of his body, as he slowly moved around.

Although the system was late, if he was to get an extremely thick golden finger, he will not feel at a loss because he would now be a rich lord without lifting a finger haha.

After finally being serpentine to the door, Xia Qingshu looked through the peephole and saw two big men in black clothes and black pants.

Xia Qingshu was overjoyed, this golden finger look very advanced at first glance, and he gets two for one, if they can be driven by him, the physical attack value alone would not be low ah.

It's just that in these kinds of books the gold finger is most likely having a beautiful face, beautiful skin or shapely buttocks which was a complete pity.

He watched the two vigilantly through the peephole when suddenly he heard the conversation between the two outside the door.

"It's already this time of today, why isn't the president awake yet?"

"Hey, hey, there is someone in the president's room."

"Fuck, it's finally going to rain, the president finally acting like a normal man! Why didn't you say so earlier, I just knocked on the door, I wouldn't want to disturb the president's good time."

"Let's stay away lest we hear sounds that shouldn't be heard..."

Xia Qingshu: Wuu, I was thinking too much~~

He moved back slowly and found clothes in the bathroom to put on. As he was leaving, he looked back at Chen Zhiyu on the bed.

Chen Zhiyu slept properly, lying flat on his back with his hands on the sides of his legs, motionless.

As peaceful as a corpse.

He couldn't be dead, could he?

Xia Qingshu walked over, stretched out his index finger, and placed it in front of Chen Zhiyu's nose.

There was air.

Chen Zhiyu moved a little, and Xia Qingshu was so frightened that he took a step back and almost fell.

Chen Zhiyu rolled over and fell back to sleep.

Xia Qingshu breathed a sigh of relief and tried to recall the plot of the book.

In the book, after he had succeeded in climbing into Chen Zhiyu's bed, he woke up and tried to continue to make love with him. Unexpectedly, when he woke up, Chen Zhiyu was furious, grabbed him and shook it back and forth, "Return my innocence!"

Chen Zhiyu is a moral standard bearer, an example of male virtue, and immediately went on a rampage after losing his virginity.

He kicked Xia Qingshu out of bed with a look of disgust, and said gloomily, "Don't you like to seduce people, I'll take you to a good place."