chapter 30

property

Chen Zhiyu's bone fracture was not serious, but he was a career-minded man, so he asked Secretary Li to push him to a meeting at the company in the afternoon. Xia Qing Shu didn't go home yesterday, and as there was nothing to do at the office now, he simply went home.

He had just walked downstairs to the community when he saw Xia Lao Er smoking a cigarette in the garden.

"Dad, what are you doing?"

There were many mosquitoes in the garden, and Xia Lao Er had been bitten on the head and had many scratches on his face.

"Miao, you're back." When Xia Lao Er saw Xia Qing Shu, he looked like a saviour and grabbed him.

"Dad, what happened, did you win the big prize?"

"No, it's that who... Xia Yubin is here ...your eldest uncle and the others are here too..." Xia Lao Er stammered a little as he put out his cigarette. Xia Lao Er was originally a bit introverted, facing the eloquent Xia Yubin, he do not know how to deal with him, he could not stay, but simply hid out.

"He's your son, what are you afraid of?" Xia Qing Shu pulled Xia Er into the lift, "Come on, show your father's strength."

The two of them walked into the lift and Xia Lao Er was a bit embarrassed, "Miao, didn't your grandparents leave you a piece of land before?"

Xia Qing Shu frowned, "Xia Yubin wants it?"

"No, he didn't say he wanted it either "Xia Laodi didn't know what to say, and that was why he was hiding out. The land was originally owned by his father-in-law and mother-in-law when there was no Qingqiu, his wife was the only daughter, and his father-in-law passed the land to Xia Qingshu's name before he died.

The land was supposedly given to his grandson

by his father-in-law, but now it has been discovered that the wrong person was hugged and Xia Yubin is the biological one, so if Xia Yubin insists on asking for the land, it seems to make sense.

Xia Yubin seemed generous, and he didn't say he wanted the land. Instead, it was old man Xia and his elder brother who kept bringing up the land and asking Xia Qing Shu to give it up.

The land was in the suburbs, rented out to someone who opened a farmhouse, and with the recent Guojia policy, the suburbs were zoned to a new economic zone, and it was heard that it would be worth twice as much as its old value.

"It's best if he didn't ask for it." Xia Qingshu pressed the lift button and laughed, "I wouldn't have given it if he had wanted it."

When he opened the door, he was greeted by the smell of smoke. Old man Xia was sitting on the sofa with his legs apart, holding a cigarette in one hand and tea in the other, putting on a kingly air. The elder uncle and aunt sat around the old man eating melon seeds, Xia Sang and his second cousin were eating Xia Qingqiu's lollipop, and Li Xiaodong was asked to pour water.

Xia Yubin was saying to everyone with smiling eyes, "The law says that nurturing grace is greater than birth grace, Grandpa, you raised dad, it's right for dad to do his filial duty to you."

Seeing Xia Lao Er return, Xia Yubin added, "Dad, do you think I'm right?"

Xia Lao Er and his wife were steamed buns, they had been morally kidnapped by old man Xia in the early years, and the two of them had saved their money to "honour" old man Xia, Xia Qing Shu could not easily set things right, and Xia Yubin had brought back these insatiable vampires.

"Huh? I guess so. I don't know about the law or anything." Xia Lao Er finished and quietly pulled down the hem of Xia Qing Shu's shirt.

"Older brother, of course, what Yu Bin said is right, he's a senior law student at the University of R." Eldest Uncle Xia spat out a mouthful of melon seed skin and sighed, "After listening to Yu Bin's explanation, I realized that we, in the past, were superficial."